Devibun and Jackalope are Limited Mogas in Monster Galaxy that you can only catch during or after Easter (April). Around this time, You will automatically encounter Sgt Pier when you enter the game and he will give you details about the two limited Mogas.
|PLAY MONSTER GALAXY ON FACEBOOK|
- Find and defeat Robo-bunnies to collect eggs.
- Tip: Robo-bunnies are immune to Star Seeds for this event!
Home Page, click on "Games" or "Game Requests" from your left sidebar. Click on "More" if you can't find any. Choose Monster Galaxy from the list or from the drop down box to view all Easter Eggs posted by your friends.
- Share your Easter Eggs and put a little comment like "Please share your Easter eggs too thanks ^^". This way, your friends might return the favor.
- Personally, I just stayed at Mega Hole (Sunshire Map) to farm Easter Eggs. Skip or
Run whenever you encounter non-Robo-bunnies.
- If you have difficulty defeating Robo-bunnies, use your low leveled Mogas instead.
- Good Luck!
"The following was added to the bug list thread. It was a temporary bug where Friedrich got out. It'll be coming in the near future in some form or another (can't say how yet).
ON OUR RADARS:* Friedrich escaped from its cage and was in the wild for a brief period, but it was recaptured by the officials without harm and nobody got hurt. Zoo officials are on heightened alert so that this doesn't happen again! Sorry about that!"