Here's the 4th part of our quick walkthrough guide and tips for beginners playing "The Trail" (Android and iOS mobile game).
Previous Quick Walkthrough Guides
- I recommend that you follow our previous guides first for other tips that I will no longer mention here.
- Part 1: The Trail: Quick Walkthrough Guide - Journey to Eden Falls (Early Game)
- Part 2: The Trail: Quick Walkthrough Guide Part 2 - Beyond Eden Falls
- Part 3: The Trail: Quick Walkthrough Guide Part 3 - Beyond the Swamp
Guide to Farming Chits
- Refer to our separate guide here: How to Get or Farm Fast Chits with Toys and Hats
- Depending on the recipes you currently have, choose the best option according to your preference.
Walkthrough Guide Part 4 - Quest List
Other Ways To Collect Quest Items
- Normally, you can gather them along the trail, but here's some other options:
- You can also get the quest items from "Top Trader" Gifts, and Raccoon Drops.
- If available, you can also buy them from other Traders, and as a free gift from the ad girl Annie.
Recommended Quests: Part 4 (Follow In-Order As You Go)
- Explorer > Marshall Boots Recipe (craft or buy, hunt Beaver Fur Scraps from Buffalo Range region: Yellow Steppe > Lavender Tor. Go to Tanning Houses and use 5x to create 1 Tanned Leather.)
- Explorer > Bufallo Pie Recipe (craft or buy, If you were able to save 27 Wheat Grass (part 3 of our guide), this should be easy).
- Explorer > Marshall Hat Recipe (go and buy from the Sunny Savanna or Deadman Dunes ferry camps, but if you want to craft, hunt Rabbit Felt from the Pine Fields region: Leafy Grove > Waterfall View; or Waterfall View > Green Site. Vultures Feathers can be found from Sunny Savanna and Deadman Dunes region, choose any short trail you like or buy from traders).
- Trader > Marshall Coat Recipe (go and buy from the Sunny Savanna or Deadman Dunes ferry camps, this is pretty common anyways.)
- Trader > Marshall Pants Recipe (same as above, but if you want to craft, hunt boars from the Deadman Dunes region: Dunes Shadow > East Drought. Get your Pine Lumbers by crafting Pine Logs.)
- Trader > Trader's Pack Recipe (Just craft, Twines can be crafted from 3x Cotton Fibres or buy from traders around Woodland Walk or Sailsbury Swamp regions: Ferry campsites.)
- End of Part 3 Quick Walkthrough Guide Quest List.
Green Maze Region
Update on Food to Focus On
- If you can still craft Cookies, that's good, but if you don't have any Apples, just use your Wheat Grass to craft Bread.
- Continue and gather Rock Salt and Raw Meat along the way or from trading for your Jerky recipe.
- You should have lots of Eggs by now, use them to craft Omelettes.
- Buy some Omelettes, Sausages and Peach Cakes from other traders and keep them as your backup Food for future game content. Buffalo Pies are also available but it's too big to carry.
Buy Furnitures that Boosts Food Stamina
- Upgrade your House to Lvl 5 (requires LumberYard building to get planks) and purchase the 2 furnitures that gives "Stamina Boost from Food +25%".
- Cookie = 3 Hearts
- Bread = 4.5 Hearts
- Jerky = 4.5 Hearts
- Omelette = 6 Hearts
- Sausage = 7.5 Hearts (heals a lot so better keep for now)
- Peach Cake = 7.5 Hearts (heals a lot so better keep for now)
Number of Hearts
- Keep the number of your character's Hearts to at least 6 from here on.
- It's possible to complete all remaining quests above before pushing on through the Green Maze.
Canal Crossing Camp Site and Ferry
- Pilgrim Hats should still be your main source of Chits. More info and other options can be found here: How to Get or Farm Fast Chits with Toys and Hats.
Lava Mountain Region And Beyond
- Welcome to the Lava Mountain, one of the longest trail that you will encounter (34 Camps).
- For the upcoming regions, the strategy is pretty much the same, just continue and explore.
That's It For Now Guys!
- I'll update this more once they add more content. Thank you for checking our guide. ^^
- Continue and explore The Trail.
Related The Trail Tips & Guides:
- The Trail: Quick Walkthrough Guide - Journey to Eden Falls (Early Game)
- The Trail: How to Get or Farm Fast Chits with Toys and Hats
<<Back To The Trail Guides List