Here are some tips and tricks that you can use to further enhance your Ravenskye City
gameplay experience. Enjoy another beautiful virtual world/simulation browser game from
Lolapps. Explore and restore a lost city in the skies of Raven World!
|PLAY RAVENSKYE CITY ON FACEBOOK|
- Completing and restoring buildings like base camps requires resources or materials.
- From Rocks: Rocks, Box of Nails and Levonium Mortar and other quest related items.
- Coins: Collect from Buildings,by finishing quests, defeating monsters and more.
- Awakening Stones: Harvest them by planting awakening stone bushes in your farmlands.
- Awakening Stones are used for reviving ruined totems.
- From Friends: Gustone, Purifed Snagvine Root, Gems and more. You can also ask any
items from your friends when you are short on materials.
- Collect Daily Log in Bonus. Resets at server time.
- Click the "?" over NPCs to turn in quests and receive your rewards.
- The more energy you can get, the better.
- Your energy bar replenishes over time or every after level up.
- Gifting: Send Energy items to your friends to receive energy from your friends!
- To send gifts, click the "Free Gifts!" tab above your game screen.
- Received gifts can be accessed through your storage.
- Your friends can only accept up to 5 requests per friend. NEW!
- Visit your neighbors and spend up to 5 free energies per visit to gain materials and
energy. Resets at server time.
- To add more neighbors, click the "My Neighbors" tab above your game screen.
- You can also receive 1 random energy from harvesting or collecting materials.
- For cash users, you can buy energy at the Skye Shop under Special > Energy Tab.
- More neighbors means more energy!
- Refer here for more info: How to Add Friends
- Claim free powers by completing certain quests.
- You can also get random power-ups by clearing out vines or rocks in your city! NEW!
- Only use Powers when you have enough energy, at least 10 energy.
- To adjust the game to your liking, the game offers some helpful tools you can use.
- Sell Icon: Sell to gain coins.
- Move Icon: Very useful tool for moving newly built buildings or revived totems closer to
each other. This will save you lots of time moving around. example: Farmlands
- Rotate Icon: Rotate game items and buildings to fit your taste.
- Cancel Button: After planting crops, placing decorations, stashing, selling, moving or
rotating game items, click on this Icon to return your active cursor to default.
- They both unlocks buildings, decoration and more.
- To increase your level, gain XP by completing quests, harvesting and more.
- To increase your City Rank, build buildings and decorations around Ravenskye City.
- Totems will attack monsters if they are in range. Make sure you have plenty of totems
to protect your city. Build Wonders to gain powerful abilities!
- Refer here for more info: Totems and Defense Guide
- refer here form more info: How to Build Wonders
Farming is a very good way to gain more Coins, XP and crafting materials in Ravenskye
City. Refer here for more info: Farming, Crops, and Plots Guide
Related Ravenskye City Tips & Guides:
Ravenskye City: Gift System, Getting the Most Out of It
Ravenskye City Totems and Defense Guide
Ravenskye City Farming, Crops, and Plots Guide