The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- is a hack and slash action RPG adventure mobile game. Enter the magic lands of Opulencia, defeat the craziest foes, find the epic loot and claim the King’s throne!
- Presented by Ubisoft Entertainment. Available to download from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Raid the world of Opulencia by swiping your way to victory!
It Feels Good to be Epic!- Start your quest with the humongous single-player campaign to earn limitless wealth, powerful gear and other sweet loot. Rise to the challenge of each area as the enemy hordes grow, and the bosses become ever-more hulking.
- On top of the main campaign, you can jump into the PVP Arena to prove your mettle against thousands of other players in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot's Tournament.
- There is more, you can always try your hand at a feast of ever-changing, single-player, time-limited events that come stuffed with exclusive rewards, ensuring the loot keeps flowing!
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot on Bluestacks
What is Bluestacks?- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks- Join over 400+ million people playing their favorite mobile games on their PCs and Macs on the world’s most popular Android Gaming Platform – Bluestacks.
- Download and Install this android gaming platform on your PC first:
from their official website)
Step 2: Download The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot on PC
- Click the "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" option, then click "Open BlueStacks" in the browser popup to directly install the game to your Bluestacks ~ easy!
(*NOTE: Select "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" to avoid re-downloading Bluestacks.)
Step 3: Key Mapping (Bluestacks Hotkeys)
Set Up Your Custom Key Map
- TIP: If your hotkeys aren't working, try to close the Game Controls UI, minimize your Bluestacks window then bring it back up again ~ hopefully this would fix the problem.
Step 4: Link or Transfer Your Game!- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play your game on multiple devices like using PC and Bluestacks.
- Go to the in-game Settings and Connect or Link your Game to any social media or game account ( if available).
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips:
Gameplay is Slow or Laggy?
Quick Tips To Try- Go to Settings and try to reduce the Resolution to 1280x720 and DPI to 240.
- Try to switch between OpenGL or DirectX (Engine > Graphics Modes).
- Check or Uncheck "Use advanced graphics engine mode", or leave it unchecked.
- Also try to increase the number of CPU cores and Memory (MB) for smoother gameplay.
- Open the game app and adjust the Graphics Settings in-game (if available).
- NOTE: Worst case scenario is that your PC or Laptop's hardware specs can't properly run Bluestacks.
Example PC Specs
Quick Recommendations- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (x64) or higher (would recommend Windows 10 64-Bit). This will remove the RAM cap and enable you to use over 3.5GB of RAM.
- 8GB RAM
- Disk Space must not be full, free up at least 20% or 1/3 of total space (at least 40GB).
- For more detailed info regarding Bluestacks' System Requirements, refer here:
- System Requirements for BlueStacks 4
If You Need Help For Other Things- Check the "Help and Support" under Bluestack's "Settings Menu" to browse their help section.
- You can also check their support page for more information: Bluestacks Support Page
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Play on PC or Laptop with Bluestacks for the action RPG adventure mobile game - The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot. Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^