What is King's Raid?- King's Raid is a free to play thrilling RPG mobile game with beautiful graphics and character designs, paired with immersive story line that all players can enjoy. The game is presented by Vespa Inc., available to download from the App Store and Google Play for iOS and Android gamers.
- Play King's Raid and take part in an epic journey among countless heroes, and become the savior of the world!
King's Raid - Game Features- Create, enhance, upgrade, and customize a team consisting of four members of your choice. In this game, characters and gears won't rely on re-rolls or "gacha" style character recruitment, in fact, all of them can be bought with in-game currency or obtained through special events!
- Note that all characters are viable for end game, it just depends on how you build your team, and how much time you are willing to invest into improving their overall stats and gears.
King's Raid: Beginner's Quick Tips- Aside from completing all missions or quests including daily activities, events for getting rewards, or claiming other freebies, here are some quick tips that might help you get started as a new player.
Game Settings and Calendar Guide- Click or tap your Avatar > Game Options to enter settings menu.
- Cartoon Shader: Turn it off if you want to make the game less cartoonish.
- Skill Camera: Would also recommend turning this off.
- Calendar: Click or Tap the Menu Icon (upper right corner) to check the Calendar. Use this a your guide for Server Reset Time and all other events in-game.
Starter Characters and Team- Your first 4 or 5 characters are actually pretty decent to use from early game until you get better ones to make things easier.
- I would recommend keeping Frey as your Support Unit.
- Kasel, Cleo, and Roi are DPS type units, but once you get Clause (tank), I would recommend replacing Roi for now because Kasel will get a unique weapon early on, and Cleo is your magic type DPS, needed to defeat those Physical Immune monsters.
Team Building Quick Tips- For now, just focus on using a balanced build for all around use. 1 Tank, 2 DPS (Physical and Magical), and 1 Support unit.
- Later on, you can try forming an all-out Physical or Magical team to defeat certain stages and events, or to simply use them as your core team. If you want to go this path, make sure that your team members have a good synergy to each other.
- TIP: Find a 2nd DPS unit that can also do a Crowd Control (CC) AoE skill, or at least buff the team with Damage+ Skills for example.
- For Newbies and F2P Players, I would recommend using a balanced team especially early game to easily counter Physical Immune monsters, then later on those Magical Immune ones.
- Example Team Build: Frey, Selene/Aisha, Maria and Jane
- Example Team Build: Kaulah, Aisha, Priscilla, and Jane
- Note: Also try new characters if you like.
Clear Chapters and Difficulties- Focus on getting 3 Stars when clearing nodes or stages to unlock higher difficulties.
- You can change the difficulty of a Node via the Battle Preparation screen (drop down box). Choose Easy > Normal > Hard for now, complete Hell Mode later on.
- TIP: If you get stuck on a certain Node or Stage, try to grind at lower Nodes but under a higher difficulty.
Farming and Upgrading Gears- For now, focus on farming Purple Gears for your core team. Once you reach higher Chapters, go for Red Gears and Legendaries to get bonus stats from set gears.
- Awaken Gear: When you obtain gears, sometimes you'll get some Stars. (these are awakened gears, and those Stars will effect the Max status of your gears). In order to Fuse and Awaken your gears, you will need the same exact gear.
- Percentage Chance: Same Stars level upgrade is 100%, 1 Star level difference will reduce it to 50% rate, and so on...
- 0 star + 0 star = 100% Percentage Chance
- 1 star + 0 star = 50% Percentage Chance
- 2 star + 0 star = 25% Percentage Chance
- 3 star + 0 star = 10% Percentage Chance
- 4 star + 0 star = 1% Percentage Chance
- Explore other options for your gears at higher levels.
Rubies and Best Ways To Use Them- Ruby is the in-game currency for King's Raid, and used for purchasing premium items or to reset the number of tries that you can enter a dungeon or do quests for example.
- Note: Unlike other games where you need to earn them from limited events or by purchasing with real cash, King's Raid's Rubies can actually be farmed from various common battles too!
Best Ways To Spend Rubies- Although getting characters using Rubies is very tempting, it's best to save them and try to get these characters from the Hero's Inn instead.
- Upper Dungeons: Reset chances to farm more Fragments, used for Awakening your characters. Upper Dungeons are available for each Chapter, complete all of them (higher ones will drop more).
- Stockade: Reset chances to farm more Skill Books. There are 4 different tiers of Skill Books, and each Skill Books are also different depending on class.
- Grey Raises S1
- Blue Raises S2
- Green Raises S3
- Purple Raises S4
- Conquest: Reset chances to farm more EXP and EXP potions.
- After you reach around Chapter 2 (Stage 2-15-1), you’ll run into your first Conquest dungeon. Complete and farm them all as you go.
How To Play King's Raid on Bluestacks- Here's a quick guide on how to play King's Raid on Bluestacks using the best Android Emulator.
- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
Download Bluestacks Gaming Platform- Join over 250 million people playing their mobile games on their PC using BlueStacks!
- Download and Install this android gaming platform on your PC first:
Download King's Raid on PC
(Click Icon To Do Easy Install To Bluestacks)
Set Up Key Map (Bluestacks Hot Keys)- Open the Keyboard Control UI (keyboard icon, lower right area) to set Hot Keys for your game.
Link Your Game!- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play on multiple devices!
- If want to play your Mobile Game from Bluestacks to your Phone/Tablet, make sure to link as well.
- Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^