- Guild Raid: Chapter Selection -
- Chapter VII Raid: Boss Stage -
Sample Team Formations
- 1 Tank and 4 DPS
- 1 Tank, 3 DPS, and 1 Support
- 2 Tanks and 3 DPS, or 2 Tanks 2 DPS and 1 Support (for low level players).
- Drunken Master
- Savage One (armor reduction)
- Tusked Storm
- War Chief
- Arcane Sapper (only at Lvl 73+)
- Cloud Walker
- Fallen Dominion
- Hidden Needle
- Lunar Guardian
- Ninja Assassin
- Poisoned One (armor reduction)
- Professional Killer
- Rifleman (armor penetration)
- Sword Master
- Imperial Executioner (if lower lvls need CC)
- Commando (also for CC)
- Tusked Storm
- Highly Recommended Heroes = Popular raid heroes for this chapter.
- Possible Alternatives = Nice heroes that can be mixed or used as alternatives to the recommended ones.
- Refer to the comments section below for sample team compositions.
- Got some nice raiding team/s for this stage? Why not share them below!
- Include Lvl of heroes, stars, Expected Total Damage (ETD), and more.
- Rent heroes you need from the Mercenary Camp, if they don't have the hero you are looking for, try to ask nicely, someone might lend you one.
- Help and speak to your guildmates to know what they need too. Don't think of them as your competition, -- cooperation, teamwork, and strategy matters a lot here.
- To get items, select "Loot" and queue for the item you want.
To Newbie Guild Leaders and Officers:
- Your guild has to finish the current chapter before moving on to the next one. Never reset an unfinished raid!
- Always do the top 2 or 3 available Chapters, depending on your guild's kill rate and points gain rate.
- Reset the highest chapter, then reset any Chapter you like with the remaining points. You must also check your queues to help you choose which chapters to reset.
- Ignore the 7 days completion bonus, do not reset or spend your points just to complete them on time.
- Heroes with Legendary Skills are NOT considered here for now to give mid to near high level players a better and accurate options. I will consider them if needed.
- These are not the only heroes out there that can be used. I probably missed some Heroes that are also useful, but the above heroes should be enough. Learn, experiment, and share. Good Luck Guys!~ ^^
Related Heroes Charge Tips & Guides: