Here's a quick strategy walkthrough guide for Astro Boy Dash game app. This guide will cover a step by step recommended power-ups or upgrades, tips, controls, and more. Note: follow the guide in-order while playing.
Astro Boy Dash is an action and arcade running game that will test your ability to dodge obstacles and get high scores! Good luck! ^^
◄Back to Astro Boy Dash FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Quick Walkthrough and Upgrades Guide -
How to Play: Controls
- Tilt your device to steer
- Swipe up to jump
- Swipe down to slide
- Turn corners by swiping left or right
- Note: If the controls doesn't seem to work, try to increase the
length of your swipes.
Coins Gain Per Run
- To increase your Coins Gain per run, follow the list of upgrades
below in order. Coins are used for upgrading to increase your coins gain and survivability.
- Focus on earning Coins, don't buy any utilities or Ahead items.
Complete mission objectives as you go on, don't focus on it for now.
- Upgrade all 3 character upgrades to 1 (1,000 Coins each), then
turn them ON to equip the Helmet, Weapon, and Shoes on your character. The best thing about these upgrades is that, they are active all the time until it is used!
- If you reached the Blue Coins, you may use the "Continue?"
option once. Focus on the center lane to avoid most obstacles and conserve these items.
- Unlocks Red Coins. If you reached the Red Coins, you may
use the "Continue?" option up to 3 times, more if you are targeting for high scores later on.
- Unlocks the "2x" value added option.
- Upgrade all 3 character upgrades to 2 (3,000 Coins each)
- To increase your survival rate!
- Invisibility will ignore all obstacles except corners!
- Flying Boost will ignore all obstacles and corners, use jump
to get more Power-Ups, even while flying.
- Upgrade all 3 character upgrades to 3 (6,000 Coins each)
- Same as above.
- Max it for maximum effect!, Easier to reach the Red Coins.
- Upgrade all 3 character upgrades to 5 (18,000 Coins each)
- Same as above.
- Once you reach this point, you can focus now on your mission
objectives. Refer to the link below on how to complete all missions in the game:
- Astro Boy Dash: How to Complete All Mission Objectives
- Coin Magnet 5/5
- Max this now for maximum effect!
- Max this last, 1 is enough early game because it appears rarely.
Related Astro Boy Dash Tips & Guides:
Astro Boy Dash: How to Complete All Mission Objectives