This Tekken Card Tournament guide will focus on using a single Tekken Fighter deck to maximize it's full potential using all available free resources. If you are a free user, then guide is perfect for you!
This walkthrough will also require some in-game experience to make the guide brief but comprehensive. If you need more help, just refer to the links provided below.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Quick Walkthrough Guide! -
Choose Your Character!
- Choose a Tekken Fighter that you would like to use. If you are a free user, it is
best to just concentrate on using a single Tekken Fighter. If you want to play other character's, just create a new account.
- If you can't decide, go here: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
- Go to Cards > Decks. Follow the in-game tutorial: "Deck Management". Edit
your deck and add the new card.
- To learn more about cards, refer here: Deck Customization and Card Types Guide
Time to Battle!
- Go to Play > Arcade > Easy Mode to improve your skills!
- Play Arcade - Easy Mode until around Lvl 11 to ensure your wins. Do not play
other game modes for now because you still have a weak deck.
- Do not buy any cards or booster packs yet, just earn them for now. Use free
cards given by tutorials or battle rewards instead.
- To get more Gold and Credits, refer here: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Decision Time! (Choose Scenario A or B)
- Around Lvl 11, you should have more than 10,000 Gold and free 400 Credits!
- Go to Shop > Boosters Shop and buy the Ultra Pack for 400 Credits.
- Why Ultra Pack? Refer here:Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop
- If you did get a Super-Rare card, this could be your turning point. If you really
like the card and the Tekken Fighter that will be able to use it, then it's ok to switch to that character.
- Sell all other cards that doesn't belong to your old and new Tekken Fighter deck.
- Earn and use your Gold to buy "First Packs" for your new main Tekken Fighter
deck. Make sure that you have 15 cards first before selling all the cards under your old deck.
- Sell all the cards, that doesn't belong to your current favorite Tekken Fighter deck.
- To sell cards, go to Cards > Collection. Select a Tekken Fighter that has at least 1
card. Turn on Common and Uncommon Filters (upper right area) then select the Fusion! icon (lower left area). You should be able to see all the cards that you can sell, easier right?
- Select the card then select the Buy/Sell icon (lower right area).
- Go back to sell more cards!
- For Rare and Super-Rare cards, turn on their Filters then look for them manually.
Your First Power Card!
- To learn more about Power cards, refer here: Card Types Guide
- Note that each Tekken Fighter has more than 1 Power Cards to choose from,
select what you think is best for your play style! Check their Uncommon and Rare versions too!
- Go to Cards > Collection > Your Tekken Fighter. Browse and review the cards
here first before going to the Market (less hassle).
- If you want to buy 1 Uncommon or Rare Power card, use Fusion to save Gold.
Add More Powerful Cards!
- It is better to buy Common and/or Uncommon cards than spending all your Gold
for 1 Rare Card. It will give you better performance early game...
Examples: (if you have about 60,000 Gold). Common scenario after purchasing an Ultra
Pack above then selling all the cards that doesn't belong to your Tekken Fighter deck.
- Get 1 Uncommon Power Card (35,000 with Fusion) + 5 Common Cards.
- Get 1 Common Power Card + 10 Common Cards.
- Get 1 Common Power Card + 1 Uncommon Card + 6 Common Cards.
- Get 1 Common Power Card + 2 Uncommon Cards + 2 Common Cards.
Here are some suggestions too:
- Buy cards with at least 17~20+ attack damage that doesn't have any effect.
- Buy Unique cards with great effect. Note: Please read about Unique cards
here: Tekken Card Tournament: Deck Customization and Card Types Guide
- Buy any card that you think is best for your play style or deck build.
- Now, you can enter any Battle Mode that you like! I recommend:
- "Arcade - Medium" Mode: If you want to level up fast.
- "Free Fight" Mode or "Online WW Championship" Mode: If you want to get
Bonuses like Cards, Stamina, Gold, Credits or XP.
- If you have a Team, play "Online WW Championship" Mode to get rewards.
Fusion! and Upgrades
- After getting your second free 400 Credits at around Lvl 21, aim for the Rare
version of your Power Card to boost your HP and other effects. If you don't want to upgrade it, get powerful cards to enhance your deck's strength.
- From here on, just concentrate on upgrading your deck with new cards and by
- Play and boost your level to 30 to unlock more Reward bonuses and higher
battle rewards! You can easily buy Uncommon/Elite cards from here on!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop
Tekken Card Tournament: Deck Customization and Card Types Guide