To edit or manage your deck, go to the Main Menu > Cards > My Decks. Select the Deck you want to customize to open the Deck Editor screen. Here you can edit the name of your Deck, add or remove cards, or to simply review your current cards.
Cards have their own rarity, effects and value. To learn more about these cards, refer to the guide below.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Cards and Deck Management -
- A deck always consists of 15 Attack cards and 0 or 1 Power card.
- To remove a card, click or tap a card from your deck and select the "-" button.
- To add a card to your deck, just select a card and press the "+" button.
- General Card Rule: No more than 3 copies of the same card per deck! Example,
if you have 3 Uncommon Mountain Raze card in your deck, you can no longer add any rarity of Mountain Raze!
- Common Cards: Red Bordered - (Buy: 5000 Gold | Sell: 500 Gold)
- Uncommon/Elite Cards: Silver Bordered - (Buy: 20,000 Gold | Sell: 5000 Gold)
- Rare Cards: Gold Bordered - (Buy: 80,000 Gold | Sell: 40,000 Gold)
- Super-Rare Cards: Gold Bordered with Fiery Effects! - (Buy: 320,000 Gold |
Sell: 160,000 Gold)
- Common/Uncommon/Rare Cards that needs to be limited to balance the game.
- Unique Cards will have a "U" symbol at the upper right area of the card.
- You can only use 1 Juggernaut card in your deck because the card is Unique!.
Here's another catch, if you have 1 Common Juggernaut card in your deck, you still can't add any rarity of Juggernaut card!
- So decide which rarity of Juggernaut card you are going to use then sell all other
Juggernaut cards. If you want to use Fusion, then it's ok to keep or buy the cards.
- Always remember these tips while purchasing cards in the Market!
- These are very powerful and only 1 of these cards is allowed in a deck.
- Super-Rare Cards will have a "SR" symbol at the upper right area of the card.
- Available through direct purchase in the Market or chance to get from Ultra Packs.
- Available to all Rarities.
- A deck may have 0 or 1, never more. They increase starting HP and may come with
special effect at the beginning of the game. Choose wisely!
- Buying Price: 2x it's Rarity | Selling Price: 2x it's Rarity
- If you plan to buy (direct purchase) a Rare or Uncommon Power card, don't do it!
Buy Common Power cards instead then use Fusion to get the Uncommon or Rare version of the card. This method will save you lots of Gold because it's cheaper.
- You need exactly 15 cards of the deck to be eligible.
- Types: Kick Attack Cards and Punch Attack Cards
Attack Cards with Special Effects
- Hourglass: If the sand is down, the effect applies after the attack phase.
Otherwise, it's before.
- Trigger: Actions, Placement of the Card, Number of Cards, and more.
- Effect Description: describes what will happen when triggered.
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose