Note: This walkthrough is for legit players, no console cheating required. For faster runs, use Waypoint Portals, Haste spell and some Mobility skills. Good Luck with your Dungeon Runs!
◄Back to Torchlight II FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
that same boss again by using the Reroll World option under the LAN gameplay.
- Click the "Resume" option and play the game on LAN. Don't worry it will still work even
if you are playing alone.
- Now, create a game by clicking the "Create Game" option.
- Choose any difficulty, preferably Casual or Normal (difficulty doesn't affect item drops).
- Fill up the Game Name box (required to continue).
- Click the "Reroll World" option to put a check mark on it.
- Click the green check mark button to continue on to the game.
You will be teleported back to the nearest town and all maps are now randomized.
Monsters and Bosses will spawn too! For faster dungeon runs, refer to the tips below.
- Use the town's Waypoint Portal.
- Use the equippable Spell: Haste
Elite Mode with Re-roll Option
- If you are playing under Elite Mode, this method is really useful to train your character to
higher levels before taking on new dungeons and powerful monsters!
Lan Game and Difficulties
- As you may have noticed, it is possible to switch and play other difficulties under LAN
game. This is a good option if you decide to change the difficulty of your current game using the same character. Switching back to Single Player will restore the original difficulty though.
Note: You might need to update your Torchlight 2 to it's latest version or patch to enjoy this
guide. Some skill description and game features are different compared to the original version. If you like this PC game, please support the software developers by purchasing the game!
Related Torchlight II Tips & Guides:
Torchlight II: Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
Torchlight II: How to Get or Farm The Eye of Grell Socketables
Torchlight II: What Are the Differences Between Modes or Difficulties?
Torchlight II: How to Increase or Add Sockets to Items