Red Ninjas are uncommon and somewhat hard to get ninjas in the game - Pockie Ninja II Social. They have the second highest aptitude or growth rate per enhancement point, thus making them the second most powerful tier ninjas.
To recruit red ninjas for your team, refer below to learn more. Note that getting red ninjas takes time and luck unless you are very lucky like some players out there.
◄Back to Pockie Ninja II Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- You can recruit Blue, Purple, or Red ninjas here. Upgrade the
level of your Ninja School to increase the chances of getting Red Ninjas.
- You can unlock more recruiting slots after reaching the
requirements. Try to unlock at least 2 more slots to increase your chances.
- To recruit more, wait for the cool-down timer to reset or simply use your Diplomas to instantly recruit a random ninja. It is recommended though that you only use your Diplomas when you have at least a Lvl 7 Ninja School.
Red Ninja Packs
- Quest Rewards:
- Encountered early game and probably your first red ninja.
- Legion Rewards (Chance Item):
- Progress through the game and unlock the "Legion" Function building.
- Invite friends to create Legion and defeat rivals to win a reward!
- When village level hits lv.20, a trial entry will appear on the right of the main interface.
- You can get Gold or Red Ninja Pack from raffles here.
- Raffle will open every 10 successful floor challenges. The taller the floor, the higher odds
of obtaining high grade items there will be.
- For more info go here: Trial - A Place to Get Gold Ninja Packs
- Win from Events (example: Hinata's Storage Box):
- Stay tuned while playing for in-game event announcements!
Story Mode - (Ninja Saga)
- Requires that you pass the Land of Waves to unlock Ninja Saga.
- This is a sure shot method but it will require lots of Ryo and Chakras.
- For more info, go here: Ninja Saga and Red/Golden Ninjas
- Must be at least level 40 and must complete Sasuke's Departure.
- Enter and win up to 5 times to get a chance for a Ninja Pack from Lucky Draws.
- Purchase Ninja Pack:
- Purchase in the Mall (Ninja Pack - Best Seller Section).
- Ninja Gift Packs contains ninjas of all qualities, even gold ninja might show up!, Good luck!
- Recommended for Gold users.
Synthesize Red Ninjas
- Obtaining Red Ninjas from synthesis is somewhat low, so you really need some luck.
- The Quality, Level and Force value of the 3 ninjas you placed will affect the percentages.
- For more info, go here: Ninja Synthesis Guide
Related Pockie Ninja II Social Tips & Guides:
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Saga and Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
Pockie Ninja II Social: Complete Ninja Character List
Pockie Ninja II Social: Best Ninjas with Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Recruit, Acquire or Get a Ninja
Pockie Ninja II Social: Unique Skills/Ninjutsus and Effects
Pockie Ninja II Social: Trial - A Place to Get Gold Ninja Packs
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Synthesis Guide