- To win the speed mode, all you need to master is Drifting!
- Refer here to learn how to Drift: KartRider Dash: How to Drift
- Since you can't use any items in speed mode, drifting is the only way to get a Nitro item. A
full Nitro gauge will give you a Nitro item to use.
- The tracks will have more corners and nasty curves than any other race modes!
Speed Mode - Single Mode
- So far, this mode is the hardest race to win. You really need to rely on your drifting skills
to win the race!
- Riders will be placed in the order they finish.
Speed Mode - Team Mode
- Wins are determined by your team's total points, based on the placement of each member.
- You still need to do your best though because even if your teammate places 1st Place, but
you and your other teammates places last, your team will still lose!
- Refer below how points are made after the race.
- 1st Place = 10 Points
- 2nd Place = 8 Points
- 3rd Place = 6 Points
- 4th Place = 5 Points
- 5th Place = 4 Points
- 6th Place = 3 Points
- 7th Place = 2 Points
- 8th Place = 1 Point
- Forfeit = 0 Points
- Leave = 0 Points
- Teammates that can't finish the race will get 0 points! So even if you place 1st, but all of
your teammates didn't finish the race, your team will only get 10 Total Points!
Related KartRider Dash Tips & Guides:
KartRider Dash Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
KartRider Dash: Offensive and Defensive Items Guide
KartRider Dash: How to Win Items Mode