- Mastering it helps you get though corners quickly!
- Since you can't use any items in speed mode, this is the only way to get a Nitro item. A full
Nitro gauge will give you a Nitro item to use. Use Nitros for explosive acceleration!
Things to Mind
- It is easier to start drifting at the inner lane of a corner or track.
- Keep pressing the acceleration key until the drift ends or when you made it through the
- For starters, just tap the Shift once to do short drifts.
- For sharper corners, press the Shift key longer for better results.
- Glance at your Mini Map to learn how to approach incoming corners.
How to Drift
- Step 1: When approaching a corner, press and hold the direction you want to go and tap
Shift once at the same time to start drifting.
- Step 2: Once you've made it through the turn, press and hold the opposite direction to
The Perfect Drift
- To perform a perfect drift, master the steps above first.
- Sometimes, anticipating and performing a drift right before entering any corner will give
smoother drifting results. Sharp curves or corners can be easily passed by doing the above step!
- This time you will be adding an extra boost at the end of the drift to make it perfect!
- After performing Step 2 above, quickly release the acceleration key then press it again to
gain an extra boost! If you did it right, it would look like you are using a Nitro at the end of each drift!
Sample Drifting Performance
- Credits to "Spammier" - Featured by KartRider Dash Community
Related KartRider Dash Tips & Guides:
KartRider Dash Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
KartRider Dash: Offensive and Defensive Items Guide
KartRider Dash: How to Win Speed Mode
KartRider Dash: How to Win Items Mode