Here's is the Part 2 of the quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the role playing game Final Fable. Collect and summon heroes to join your epic team, upgrade their gears, skills, and stats to make them a formidable allies and help you dominate the Campaign Battles, Arena, Conquest and more!
«Go Back to Final Fable Guides List
Go Here for the Part 1 of this Guide:
- Final Fable: Quick Walkthrough and Strategy Guide For Beginners (Part 1)
- Get at least 1 Stamina Pack per day (F2P), more depending on your Gems.
- Check Events for some sweet deals, probably something that will give you a new hero, hero shards or summon tomes.
- Even if it looks like you are losing, still continue and finish the battles, you'll still win no matter what.
- Do RIFT battles to gain various rewards including EXP and Gold. Try to aim for the heroes you need more shards (featured hero). A nice place to farm Hero Shards and Tome pieces for Summoning!
- Click and hold the item's portrait to check how many items you currently have.
Team Lvl 15: Crests:
- Crests will give your hero increased stats.
- Completing a set of crests will give your hero a bonus passive skill.
- You can get more Crest items by opening your Pouches from the Bag.
- To upgrade your Crests, use the Forge Crest feature (requires a number of Rubies).
- To get more free Rubies, farm your Ruby Mines (just above the Arena), or by gathering Helper's Packs.
- Helper's Pack (Getting Rubies)
- To get the Rubies, you need to send a mercenary to another player's conquest.
- Go to the Chat feature, scroll to the bottom, then wait for a player that needs help on their Conquest, tap the pink area to send a mercenary (needs 10 Stamina).
- Also try to figure out the time of the day when a lot of players are pouring in to play and ask help for Conquest.
- Claim Helper's Bag from your Mailbox then open from your Bag to collect random items, including Rubies!
Team Lvl 18: Aesop's Blessing (Roll any Talent)
- Choose any hero and change/refresh a talent once a day for 100 Gems, to complete the Daily Quest.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Use your Heroes, Mercenaries (Optional: Use Gold Only) and skills wisely per stage!
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open chests every after battle. Rewards can be Gold, Items, Hero Shards and also a chance to instantly acquire Heroes!
- Rewards will also drop Pouches to get more Crests, or Blue and Purple gears for evolving your heroes.
- TIP: If one of your main heroes dies, or if your team is at a disadvantage, just hit the Settings (Gear Icon) > Retreat to quit the current battle. Use this to try other strategies from full HP again.
- This will also help check the elements of your enemies, and use mercenaries that are effective against them.
- Do not rely on Auto Deploy and Battle, you can learn many things by doing it on your own!
- Charge up your MP bars from the start, and only use them if needed.
- If there is only one enemy left, use it to charge your MP bars, do not fire off all of your skills!
- Rotate wounded heroes, to let them heal in the background, and wisely use your healer's Ulti.
- Only spend your Conquest Coins on Hero Shards early game, then if you have extra, spend on purple items at higher levels.