Here's is the Part 1 of the quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the role playing game Final Fable. Collect and summon heroes to join your epic team, upgrade their gears, skills, and stats to make them a formidable allies and help you dominate the Campaign Battles, Arena, Conquest and more!
«Go Back to Final Fable Guides List
The "RED DOT or CIRCLE"
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress/missions, or to claim a reward.
- Follow and complete your Quests while doing Battle Modes to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can't advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- Complete to get various rewards.
- Account Registration Reward
- Go to your Avatar Icon > Link Account > Get free Gems from Quest reward!
- A must to do tasks to level up your Team Lvl.
- Complete what you can to get various rewards.
- Touch of Gold - Midas Touch: Do this 5 times a day just to get the Team Lvl EXP. Since it will consume 50 Gems, this will be an optional feature for F2P players.
- Buy & Win: This is optional for F2P gamers.
- The Elitist: Do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons.
- Monthly Login Rewards:
- Sign-in everyday to get awesome rewards, especially the free Hero of the month.
- Mailbox (in-game):
- Here you can claim your Login Rewards, Arena ranking rewards, Event giveaways, and other Freebies.
- Wellspring - Magic Tome:
- Do not waste your Gold for Magic Tomes, just use your "Bonus Chances" for some extra items.
- Spend your Gold into more useful options like upgrading skills.
- At later levels, once you have excess Gold, it is ok to spend them on "10 Summons" Magic Tomes to get some free heroes (if lucky), gears (including purple), and Hero shards. Make sure you have a couple of millions though for upgrading skills.
- Wellspring - Arcane Tome:
- Your first Arcane Tome draw has a high chance to reveal a 2 or 3 Stars Hero, so it's a good idea to spend your first few Gems for this one early game.
- After the first one, just get the "Bonus Chances" after the cool-down timer (about 2 Days).
- If you are a heavy or casual Gem user, get the "Buy 10" Option to get 1 guaranteed Hero as a bonus. For Free 2 Play gamers, earn your extra Gems for this one as you go on (optional).
- Wellspring - Divine Tome:
- Event only tomes, optional for VIP 9 gamers.
- For F2P players, just continue playing for a chance to get some free Divine Scrolls for this one.
- Events and Codes!
- Check the events section and complete what you can for more freebies!
- Check Final Fable's Facebook Page for redeemable gift codes or rewards.
- After completing the Fable 1 Chapter, the Referral Code will be unlocked to get more awesome rewards, go to this guide for more info on how to use it: Free Referral Codes!
- More Freebies
- You can gather various items that pops around the World Tree! (aka Mines)
- Check the Chat area for free items from Chat Events!
- Claim Titles form the Missions Tab to gain more rewards!
*If you are about to lose a battle, hit the Settings (Gear Icon) > Retreat to lose only 1 Stamina.
*Do not rely on Auto Deploy and Battle, you can learn many things by doing it on your own!
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the Sweep option ("requires sweeper items").
- Normal Battles: EXP is evenly shared to all Heroes who joined the battle.
- Passed Battles: No hero EXP, but you'll get EXP items that you can use to any Hero you choose.
- Both Battle types will require Stamina. EXP and drop rates are almost the same though.
Normal Mode Completion Bonus
- Finish the Normal Story Mode to claim 1 Chaos Tome for a chance to get a nicely promoted hero!
1) Increase Team Lvl
- Team Lvl is the most important aspect in the game. It will unlock new features and strengthen your Heroes by lifting up their Hero Lvl and Skill Lvl caps. It also increases your Max Stamina for more gameplay time.
- Get Team EXP from battles and Daily Quest completion rewards.
- Looking For a Good Team?
- One basic way is to refer to the "Combos" section under the Heroes Menu.
- Your heroes can get huge stat bonuses when 2 or more heroes that share the same combo are under the same team.
- Ex: Select your favorite hero then refer to his/her Combo page, choose for the stats you want then aim for the heroes listed. For stats that requires 4 heroes, you need to get all 4 and put them under 1 team.
- Upgrade Hero's Growth
- The most basic way is to check the Hero's Stats under the Stats Tab.
- Check the Base stats for Strength, Intelligence, and Agility (not the stats growth on the left, what you want to see are the stats on the right with white numbers only). Focus on the Stat with the highest white number first for that hero.
- It's ok to evolve your heroes to Blue +1 or +2, but after that, you need to decide which core heroes to evolve to Purple.
- Rifts: Check Rifts section in our Part 2 guide for more info.