Ultimate Ninjutsu Skills (light blue/aqua labeled skills) are now available in the game and are exclusive only to Golden Ninjas. To activate, select a Lvl 40 Golden Ninja and use 1 Ultimate Ninjutsu Token to unlock their 4th skill slot, a unique skill per golden ninja!
◄Back to Pockie Ninja II Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Ultimate Mokton Ninjutsu (Passive): HP +10%, Attack +5%. Increases 2% of
Max HP and Attack to all allied Taijutsu Ninjas during the whole combat.
Tsunade (Gold) NEW!
- Forbidden Jutsu: One Hundred Healings (Passive): HP+15%, Damage taken from
enemy Ninjutsu type ninja -25%. During combat: Common strike also deals 100% of damage to enemies beside the target. All allied Taijutsu ninjas HP+5%.
- Eight Diagrams Palm (Passive): HP +15%, 50% chance of reducing damage
taken by 50% when being attacked.
- Bubble Jutsu (Passive): Attack +10%, Reduce 20% of damage received from Ninjutsu
enemy. Received no retaliation when attacking enemies.
- Flying Thunder God (Passive): Attack +10%, Moving Distance +1, Attack
Distance +1, 15% chance to restrain the target for 1 turn.
- Channeling Jutsu: Kyuubi (Passive): Increases 5% of HP and Attack to all allied
Taijutsu Ninjas during the whole combat.
- Holy Rasen Shuriken (Passive): Attack +5%, HP+5%, common strike causes
splash effect: deals 70% of damage to enemies behind the target and 40% of damage to enemies beside the target.
- Sage Mode (Passive): Attack +15%, Critical Chances +15%, HP +10%.
- Shikigami Angel (Passive): Attack +10%, Range +2. Attack +5% to all allied
weapon ninjas in the battle. (Active 1 Try): Cast: Deals 110% damage to enemies in the square area.
- Ultimate Explosive Clay (Passive): Increase 10% attack, critical ratio +5%,
attack range full screen.
- Sand Guardian (Passive): Reduce 15% of damage received from enemy Taijutsu.
Increases 1% of Max HP to all allies during whole combat.
- Ultima Sacred Paper Emissary (Active 1 Try): Deals enemies in the square area
110% attack and restrain them for 1 turn.
- Not Yet Available!
Gold Sasori NEW!
- Hundreds of People Mysteriously (Passive): Attack +10%, +15% damage
when attacking ninjutsu ninja, -15% damage when being attacked by taijutsu ninja, immune to stun.
- Eight Diagrams Seal (Passive): Increase 5% attack. Additional effects with common
strike: 100% ratio to seal the target for 1 turn, 20% ratio to restrain the target for 1 turn, 5% ratio to stun the target for 1 turn.
- Bubble Jutsu (Passive): Attack +5%, 10% ratio to hypnotize the target for 1
turn with common strike. (Active 1 Try): Deals 100% damage to enemies in a cross array and hypnotize them for 1 turn.
- Not Yet Available!
- Susanoo (Active 1 Try): Deals enemies in a cross array 140% damage and seals them
for 2 turns.
- Mangekyo Sharingan: Kamui (Passive): 10% of attack enhanced. 50% rating to
stun the target by normal strike.
- Eternal Mangekyo (Passive): Attack +10%, immune to effects of sleep and stun.
30% ratio to stun the target for 1 turn with common strike.
Obito • Ultima
- Kuchiyoseno Jutsu Tobi (Passive): Attack+15%. (Active 1 Try): Cast: Deals 60%
damage to all enemies.
- Sage Art: White Rage Technique (Passive): Attack+5%. Reflect 20% of damage taken.
Senju Tobirama NEW!
- Reanimation (Passive): Damage received from weapon ninja decreases by 35%.
Uchiha Itachi: Reanimation
- Izanami (Passive): Increases the attack power of all your allies by 3%, normal attack
has 30% chance to make enemy sleep for a turn.
- Koto Amatsukami (Passive): Attack+10%, HP+5%, Damage +100% while
attacking weapon ninja, damage taken -20% when being attacked by weapon ninja.
Unique Skills and Lvl 5 Upgrade Effects
Looking for a list of unique skills with their +5 upgrade bonuses?
- Go here: List of Unique Skills/Ninjutsus and Effects
- For Lvl 20 Basic Skills, go here: Complete Ninja Character List with Skills
Related Pockie Ninja II Social Tips & Guides:
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get Golden Ultimate Ninjutsu Skills
Pockie Ninja II Social: Complete Ninja Character List with Skills
Pockie Ninja II Social: Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
Pockie Ninja II Social: Complete Ninja Character List
Pockie Ninja II Social: Best Ninjas with Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Recruit, Acquire or Get a Ninja
Pockie Ninja II Social: Enhancement Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Leveling and Boosting Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Spirit Weapon Types and Skills