◄Back to Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here are some tips and tricks for the online browser game Disney Animal Kingdom
Explorers available on Facebook. Refer here to learn the basics and how to play the game in an easier and comfortable way.
By understanding the below cycle, you can boost up your XP and Reputation gain as you
go through the game.
- Energy > to get XP > to unlock items with Higher Reputation > to unlock New Scenes!
- New scenes > higher XP gain > higher Reputation gain!
- Needed to enter scenes or stages and gain Silvers and XP!
- More XP can be gained by decorating your preserve with animals, plants, habitats and more.
- More Reputation means more places to travel.
- Note: Keep in mind that if you sell or store animals or items from your Preserve, the
reputation for those items is deducted from your total Reputation!
Your Total Score
- Skill Bonus - No Hints USED!
- Time and Skill Bonuses will be added after finishing a scene.
- Base Score - Number of Objects Found
- Chain Bonus - Chain Combos (find all animals/items without delay).
- Base and Chain Bonuses are automatically calculated while playing.
How to Get into the High Score Ranks
- You need to find and click all the objects asked as fast as you can while keeping
your chain combos up and without using any Hints.
- This might require you to revisit the scene to practice and familiarize yourself.
- Use them only if you can't really find an animal, item or to familiarize yourself.
- Note: Using Hints will decrease you overall score!
- Available from level 1
- Refills over time. Finds one object in scenes.
- Unlock at level 5
- Use to easily search for hidden objects; when your goggles are over a hidden object, the
- Unlock at level 10. Can be purchased with gold or gifted by friends.
- Unlock at level 15. Can be purchased with gold or gifted by friends.
- Available from level 1
- When you are asked to locate animals in scenes, you will see question mark icons next to
- Visit your neighbor's preserve everyday to get free XP, Silvers and Energy!
- Send free gifts to your friends and or neighbors!
- Collect shared rewards from your friends' Facebook wall.
- Serves as your game walkthrough and tutorial. Highly recommended for beginners.
- Complete quests to unlock new scenes, Habitats, set items and more.
Building and Expanding
- Place Animals or Objects that will yield best reputation result per space.
- For more info, refer here: LINK HERE SOON!
- Stop building if you don't have any quest that requires you to unlock a particular scene
to conserve your Silvers and preserve space.
Animal Synergy NEW!
- Extra bonus Reputation will be gained if two similar animals are near to each other!
- Examples: Giraffe and Baby Giraffe; Flamingo and Flamingo Pond.
- Are your main Reputation booster. Build one as soon as possible and expand them
to gain more Reputation! Complete quests to unlock Habitats.
- Requires set items. You can ask set items from your friends by clicking "Ask Friends".
- Requires friends and neighbors to build habitats. You can also use Gold to finish instantly.
- You can also add more pieces to the Habitat by gaining special gift items from friends.
- Place animals near the Habitats to gain more Reputation Bonus! NEW!
- Watch out though, you might not want to put a gazelle next to a lion habitat! NEW!
Preserve Space and Grid Expansion
- To expand the size of your Preserve, open the Shop and click on the Expansions tab.
- Alternatively, you can also click any locked grid space to open the expansion window.
they give the least reputations. If you need more space, sell animals or objects that gives the least reputations.
- If you want to replay a scene, choose the newest scene to get the highest XP.
- Your energy will refill every after level up so it's better to use them all up first before
gaining any XP (from new items placed, upgrades or neighbor visits).
- It is best to play at fullscreen (other monitors or HDTVs brightens up dark areas).
Related Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers Tips & Guides: