◄Back to MapleStory Adventures FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
A new skill has been added that allows you to hire more friends at the same time. This
is a very good chance to boost up your own level because now, players can get more energy per hires! It will greatly reduce your grinding time as well!
|PLAY MAPLESTORY ADVENTURES ON FACEBOOK|
To be able to unlock your Multiple Hire Skill, You must first level up your Heart Level.
- Hearts can be obtained by hiring friends or by using your returning hires.
- 1 Heart per Hired Friend!
- Reach at least Heart Level 5 to unlock your first Multiple Hire Skill.
- After reaching Lvl 5 Heart Level, go to your Skill window and learn the new skill!
- Refer to the screenshot above this guide for the skill window.
- Lvl 2 Multiple Hire will unlock up to 3 friends at the same time.
- and so on...
- You can also use your skill to call friends via Returning Hires!
- More friends means more Stuns! Enemies will have a hard time hitting you now!
- Conserves your Energy! specially for melee characters because of the reason above.
- Grinding time is lessen now that we can hire more friends at a time.
- Hire all your friends now and form a party!
Related MapleStory Adventures Tips & Guides:
MapleStory Adventures Tips and Tricks
MapleStory Adventures Ultimate Leveling Guide
MapleStory Adventures: Infinite Energy Tricks