◄Back to The Sims Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here are some Tips and Tricks for Electronic Arts' The Sims Social - an online browser
game on Facebook that replicates various activities in "real life" in the form of a game. Learn how to customize your Sim and live out their dreams!
|PLAY THE SIMS SOCIAL ON FACEBOOK|
- Players are also called as Sims in game.
- Unlocks trait slots and enhances your Sim traits.
- One objective of the game is to raise the value of your property.
- Unlocks "Shop", "Build" and "Clothes" items.
- Used for purchasing "Shop" and "Clothes" items.
- Used for doing social actions and interactions.
- You can spend up to 5 free energies per friend visit.
- Ask more energy from your friends. Available when you have no more energies left.
- Drops occasionally from item interactions.
- Always get inspired before leveling any skills. It's worth it!
- Serves as your game walkthrough. Complete them all to get more rewards.
- Keep in mind that The Sims Social is based in real life so think as if you are in it.
- Example: Mailing or Receiving letters will require your Sim to use the mail box.
- Players can't customize room walls and the only way to enter a room is by building
doors. Newly built rooms must have a door to access all items inside it.
- To build rooms, doors, windows, tiles and wallpapers, Go to SHOP > Build.
- To move, rotate or sell rooms, items and equipments, click on SHOP then click on the
desired room, item or equipments to customize. Same when purchasing.
- You can place outdoor items indoors if you want, and indoor items outside.
- Some items must be repaired to be able to use them again. If you don't want to repair
them, visit your friend's house and use theirs.
- The more you use your own items, the more chance that it will break. When fulfilling
your Sim's needs, it is a good idea to use your friend's items to reduce spending energies
for repairing. Let your friends do the repairing instead.
- One basic way to gain Simoleons is through harvesting plants.
- Be aware that untended plants will wither. harvest them before they do.
- Example: Strawberry: 5 minutes before harvest and will wither after 10 minutes.
- You can also ask your friends to visit your house and revive your plants.
Interactions or Conversations
- Repeating the same options will bore your Sim.
- To remedy this, do other actions first then choose the option again.
- You can queue up to 5 actions.
- If you can't reach an item, clear a path first.
- Some items or equipments must have something to sit on to use them.
Related The Sims Social Tips & Guides:
The Sims Social: How to Get Crafting Ingredients or Parts
The Sims Social: How to Get Skill Ingredients or Parts
The Sims Social: Sims Traits Guide