◄Back to The Sims Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here you can find information about crafting and how to complete every recipes. Crafted
items can give you extra bonuses to boost up your Sim without spending Energies or Simoleons. Learn how to craft your way through the game to gain more advantages.
|PLAY THE SIMS SOCIAL ON FACEBOOK|
- Crafting can give you some bonuses like Energy, Simoleons or XP.
- You can also increase your Sim needs or alter mood by using crafted items.
- To start crafting or to check your progress, look for the icon below in your game screen.
- The Backpack Tab is similar to your storage but it will only store ingredients or parts.
- Start collecting green check marks by collecting ingredients for your recipes.
- When your'e done, click on CRAFT! to claim your item!
Fun Potion - Instantly boost Fun
Magic Soap - Instantly boost Hygiene
Good Night’s Sleep - Instantly satisfy Sleep
Insta-Snack - Instantly satisfy Hunger
Inspired Potion - Instantly become Inspired!
Bad Mood Potion - Instantly have a Bad Mood
Repair Collection - Gain 200 Simoleons and 50 XP
Cleaning Collection - Gain 150 Simoleons and 3 Energy
TIP: All ingredients below are totally luck based. You might need to repeat an action
multiple times to gain one. Good luck!
Buzz, Entertainment and Relaxation
- Fulfill fun need for chance to collect.
- examples: Painting > Paint for Fun; Guitar > Play For Fun.
- PC > Browse the Web/Play Games.
Cloth, Duster and Rubber Glove
- Clean items for chance to collect.
- examples: Clean Basin/Toilet/Shower; Rummage your Trashcan.
- Increase Art Skill (Painting); Mopping water puddles.
Delicious Morsel, Leftovers and Nutty-Snack Bar
- Fulfill hunger needs for chance to collect.
- examples: Refrigerator > Have a Snack; Microwave > Eat TV Dinner.
Dreams, Nightcap and Soft Pillow
- Fulfill sleep needs for chance to collect.
- examples: Bed > Sleep/Nap/Make Bed.
- Do mean social actions for chance to collect.
- Just choose negative actions when interacting with friends.
- Negative actions from Traits also helps like the Ogre's Lvl 3 or 4 skill level.
- example: Sim > Insult/Any form of Flirting and more; Guitar > Play For Fun/Compose.
- Do friendly social actions for chance to collect.
- Just choose positive actions when interacting with friends.
- example: Sim > Compliment/Joke Around/Break the Ice and more
Hammer, Nails and Wrench
- Repair items for chance to collect.
- examples: PC/Guitar/Microwave/Toilet/Basin/Shower/Painting Easel > Repair.
- Do romantic social actions for chance to collect.
- Mainly social actions with icons that have hearts in it.
- Equipping the Good Kisser Trait will give you more success getting Loves.
- examples: Sim > Flirt/Give Flowers/Confess Attraction/Romantic Kiss.
- Do art & music skills for chance to collect.
- examples: Increase Art Skill (Painting); Increase Music Skill (Composing).
Rubber Duckie, Soapsuds, Sponge
- Fulfill hygiene needs for chance to collect.
- examples: Basin > Wash Hands/Brush Teeth; Shower > Take Shower.
Related The Sims Social Tips & Guides:
The Sims Social Tips, Tricks and Info
The Sims Social: How to Get Skill Ingredients or Parts
The Sims Social: Sims Traits Guide