◄Back to Empires & Allies FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here is a list of Tips and Tricks for your favorite Facebook browser online game: Empires & Allies. Go through the different buildings and informations to plan on how to revive your Empire to it's former glory!
- The bonus bar fills up every time you pick up resources like Coins, Woods, Exp and more.
- You must click them to fill up your Bonus bar. Unclicked resources will not be counted.
- When the bonus bar starts to blink (red), you need to pick up something so you
won't lose your bonus streak.
- This is a great source of coins early on by clearing out destroyed buildings and trees.
- Click on the icons at the left of your game screen to accept new tasks.
- Icons with NPC faces means you haven't accepted the task yet.
- Follow tasks to guide you through the game (recommended).
- Ask your friends by giving gifts to them.
- Recommended gifts: Liberty Bonds or Energies.
- Rewards that you can claim from your wall or from your friend's Facebook wall.
- You can only collect feed rewards from your allies.
- Under Housing Tab; Resources: Coins
- Build more houses to raise your empire's population.
- Build more to unlock higher Military and Industry Buildings.
- Spending energies for claiming coins from Houses is
not recommended. Let your neighbors do the claiming instead.
- Under Industry Tab; Resources: Coins
- Plant crops then harvest them. A great source of Coins!
- Build at least 2 Farms for every 3 Levels.
- Build at least 1 or 2 of the same type name. Don't construct more than that unless
a task requires it.
- Limit yourself to up to 5 units of the same type name to conserve resources.
- If you want to gain more units for defending, create more Cadet Soldiers.
Why Cadet Soldiers?
- To welcome invasions!
- Invasions are good because you can gain all kinds of resources and EXP.
- Other than the campaign, repelling invasions is a good source of EXP.
- In case someone invades with a merciless force, hire your friends to expel the invader.
Then why not let your Empire go defenseless?
- A defenseless empire will generate random units including high units to defend.
- Ores are randomly generated. Every player can only harvest one kind of ore.
- Lumber is greatly needed so build more Lumber Mills than the others.
- Under Industry Building
- Sell your surplus resources in your Market but never sell
Wood or Oil unless you don't really need them anymore.
- To check what your neighbors are selling, click on
"My Neighbors" tab next to "Play" tab.
- Under Government Tab; Resources: Coins
- To raise your empire's maximum population, build a
- Government Buildings can be unlocked after reaching a
certain level and they need to be staffed with employees. Hire your friends to work for you.
- Build to start neutrality or immunity.
- Activate to prevent invasions from hostile players.
- Activating the World Embassy after an enemy
successfully invaded your empire will not remove that invasion.
- When activated you will also lose your occupations. Means,
all your invasions will be redrawn from your neighbors.
- Purchase decorations to complete tasks.
- Select units that have an advantage over your enemies.
- Mouse over your units and look at the "Bonus Against" stat window above them.
- Remember to use the symbols as a guide when choosing units. If done correctly, you will get a huge boost on your damage output and a chance to land critical hits.
- If you can dish out criticals more often, you can actually gain energy instead of losing.
- You can also repel invaders from your neighbors.
TIP: You can only repel invaders with orange portrait icons. Gray ones are already repelled.
Invading Neighbor's Empires
- Enter a battle to occupy and gain Infamy points and resources.
- You can't invade players below level 6 or players with active immunity.
- You can pillage resources without using energy.
- Infamy points to get Power-Ups.
- Can't gain bonus Energy from that neighbor.
- Can't use Market from that neighbor.
- Can't repel invaders from that neighbor.
- They might remove you as their neighbor so it's better to invade inactive players.
Honor and Infamy
- Earned by doing tasks for your neighbors including repelling invasions.
- Earned by invading your neighbors.
How to store units into my storage?
- To place your units in your inventory, click the unit from your barracks, shipyard or hangar and click the cancel button (x).
- Units that are already deployed in the field can't be stored.
- Units stored can still be used for campaign, invading and repelling.
How to expand my Empire?
- Under Expansion Tab
- Requires Coins and 10 Liberty Bonds for a single expansion.
- Claim Liberty Bonds from your friends or by completing campaign battles.
How to Expel Invaders?
- Click on the Invader then click on "Ask for Help".
- After recruiting allies, click on "Ask for Help" again to Expel the invader.
How to remove a Neighbor?
- Click on "My Neighbors" tab next to "Play" tab.
Empires & Allies Ultimate Leveling Guide