◄Back to Game's FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here is a list of Ravenwood Fair Tips and Tricks to help you out on your way and to answer some of your questions. Good luck building your fairs inside a spooky forest!
|PLAY RAVENWOOD FAIR ON FACEBOOK|
- Look for envelopes, letters, invitations around your fair to get more quests.
- The wedding quests will start once you have finished all your regular quests. I think, event quests are not covered.
trees and roots.
- When you have an unfinished building or game and you lack some of it's materials. Doing this method will maximize the bonuses when you chop off trees, so build buildings and games as soon as possible to trigger the required materials.
- A quest or quests demands it.
- Tip: Trees won't grow back anywhere that you have placed a building, decoration, game, protector or wonder. Make sure to leave some room for it to grow back, or you'll have a hard time getting the resources you need.
- Tip: If you want to regrow the entire forest instantly, you can buy the sleeping potion at Shoppe > Special Tab for 5000 coins then use it as a power. Use with caution.
- You might encounter monsters when you chop off trees.
- Click on the monsters to wallop them and gain random materials.
- Asking Friends.
- Just click on the "Ask Friends" anywhere you can find it in the game.
- To ask "Hearts", Go to Shoppe > Buildings > Find Homes.
- Hearts are used for building Homes for your friends on your fair.
- When your friend/s granted your request, don't forget to send back the favor. This way, you will have a steady source of materials.
- Visiting Friends
- Spend up to 5 free energy per fair to get more bonuses.
- Don't worry any changes that you had made will not affect your friend's fair.
playing Ravenwood Fair.
- Party Parthenon - gives up Prairie Dogs every 24 hours when activated by player. They are stored at bottom of screen until used. The Dogs restock random stands in the fair.
guests will double-time it!