Throne of Three Kingdoms is a turn-based strategy mobile game with an enticing blend of history and mythology. This captivating game offers you the opportunity to become a new legend in a world where power, strategy, and heroism collide.
Presented by Gacraze Entertainment Limited, available to download from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
The Throne of Three Kingdoms
- It’s a world where alliances are forged, kingdoms rise and fall, and legends are born through tactical genius. Are your ready to seize the throne and etch your name in this chaos realms? It's time to become a new legend!
How To Play Throne of Three Kingdoms on Bluestacks
What is Bluestacks?- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse (or gamepad) to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
Step 1) Download and Install Bluestacks + Game- Click HERE or the image below to start, download and install the latest version of Bluestacks from their official website + the game app.
- Go to your desktop or download folder, run and install the Bluestacks + Game installer.
Step 2) Install Throne of Three Kingdoms on Bluestacks
Installs Automatically, Just Follow Bluestacks- Bluestacks is a user friendly gaming platform, so just follow the pop-ups after installation to help you install the game right away.
Start Playing!- After the game installation, open the game to start playing! ~ that's it! ^^
Step 3) Key Mapping/Hot Keys (Bluestacks)
Set Up Your Custom Key Map
Need Help Setting Up Your Hot Keys?- TIP: Just in case your hotkeys aren't working, try to close the Game Controls menu, minimize your Bluestacks window then bring it back up again to fix the problem.
- If you need help on how to set up your hotkeys, kindly refer to their official game controls guide below:
- > Bluestacks Game Controls Guide
How To Reroll Using Bluestacks
Use The Multi-Instance Manager
- Play the same game from different accounts or play multiple games at the same time.
- TIP: When starting the game, you might want to lower your graphics settings first in-game and from Bluestack's Settings, to check if your PC can run the game smoothly, before running multiple instances.
- For more info and detailed steps on how to use this feature, refer to the link below:
- > BlueStacks Multi-Instance
Use The Multi-Instance Sync
- It lets you sync or replicate what you do in the main BlueStacks instance on all other instances in real-time! For more info, refer to the link below:
- > BlueStacks Multi-Instance Sync
- NOTE: This would only work though if the game is linear and doesn't have too much random events.
Link or Transfer Your Game!
Bind or Link Your Account- Join millions of players playing their favorite mobile games on their PCs on the world’s most popular Android Gaming Platform - Bluestacks.
- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, and want to transfer your game to Bluestacks, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play your game on multiple devices.
- Go to the in-game Settings and Connect or Link your Game to any social media or game account (if available).
If You Need Help With Other Things
Check Bluestacks Support Page- If you want to learn all features that Bluestacks can offer or need help, you can check their website and support page for more information here:
- > BlueStacks Website
- > BlueStacks Support Page
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Play and Reroll on PC with Android Emulator Guide for the turn-based strategy mobile game - Throne of Three Kingdoms. Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^