Here's a quick guide and tips on how to use the Research Lab including a list of items available per Research Level in the action RPG mobile game ROCKMAN X DiVE.
To find out which items you can make for each Research Level, how to level up more efficiently, or how to quickly gather the required materials, refer below for more info.
Research Lab System- In addition to getting AP three times a day from the Lab, you can also do research on many items.
- After collecting the required materials, select the item you wish to make to get "Research Experience", and accumulate enough EXP to level up. The sooner you level up, the sooner you can make rare items!
Items Per Research Level
- TIP: Keep leveling up "Research Level" to make rare materials.
- After collecting the required materials, select the item you wish to make to get "Research Experience", and accumulate enough EXP to level up. The sooner you level up, the sooner you can make rare items.
Ways to Level Up Research Level Faster
1) Expand your Research Grid- Conduct multiple research at the same time (spend Zenny to get the second grid, after that, spend Elemental Metal).
2) Pay Attention to the Research Time- Every item has a different time requirement. Check in frequently to receive and combine items, making the most out of everyday resource gathering (use Elemental Metals to fasten the time)!
How To Get Required Research Materials
1) Click on the icon of the material you lack
2) Select “Acquisition Method” and choose a story level
3) Spend AP to "Skip Dive"- Click the back button on the upper left corner to return to the Lab screen. Start to research from there on.
More ROCKMAN X DiVE Tips and Guides:- Faster Leveling and Total Power Guide
- How To Play on PC with Android Emulator
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Items Per Research Level (Research Lab Guide) for the Action RPG mobile game - ROCKMAN X DiVE. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).