Here's some tips and guide for the best way to spend Gems in the casual idle merger mobile game app - Merge Flowers vs. Zombies. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).
The Lucky Spin- Use the free spins first for a chance to obtain Coins, free Flowers and other rewards.
- Also includes temporary buffs, like ANGRY Mode.
- If you want to maximize the rewards of your free spins and Gems, refer to the tips below.
Use Gems to Spin!
When To Start Using Gems?- Each Spin Requires 5 Gems, but it is not ideal to use this option early game. Save your Gems and wait until you are able to at least merge and unlock a Lvl 26+ Flower for the first time.
Why Wait Until Lvl 26+ Flower?- At this point, the Gem prices of high Lvl Flowers are way higher (160+ Gems), so instead of buying a Flower that is worth 160 Gems, it is actually better to spend those 160 Gems to play the Lucky Spin (160/5 = 32 spins).
- Another important thing is that, as long that you can do 5 Gems per spin, all rewards from the Lucky Spin at this point (except ANGRY Mode buff), are considered great or decent (greatly reducing the gambling factor, making you a winner most of the time!).
Possible Rewards (Random)
- This is how the game pick the rewards, also refer here for the re-roll guide below.
- Spend 5 Gems to spin and win 10 Gems, similar to a "Try Again" reward.
x4 Blue Potted Plants
- Similar to the UAV Bonus (watch video ads).
- Not bad, but better re-roll if you see more than 2 of these.
Flowers (4 Tiers)
- There are 4 Tiers of Flowers that you can get from the Lucky Spin.
- Basically, the game will pick the top 4 Flowers that you can buy from the SHOP with Coins, so go to the SHOP if you want to check them all out.
- Tier 4: The highest Lvl of Flower that you can get (example pic: Lvl 22).
- Tier 3: The 2nd highest Lvl of Flower that you can get (example pic: Lvl 21).
- Tier 2: The 2nd lowest Lvl of Flower that you can get (example pic: Lvl 20).
- Tier 1: The lowest Lvl of Flower that you can get (example pic: Lvl 19).
Coins (4 Tiers)
- There are 4 Tiers of Coins that you can get from the Lucky Spin.
- Here's how the game selects the Tier of Coins to add as random rewards.
- Tier 4: The current price (Coins) of the Tier 4 Flower above.
- Tier 3: The current price (Coins) of the Tier 3 Flower above.
- Tier 2: The current price (Coins) of the Tier 2 Flower above.
- Tier 1: The current price (Coins) of the Tier 1 Flower above.
ANGRY Mode Buff (60s)
- You can easily get this by watching videos, so it's best to avoid this whenever you see it.
Tips For Using The Lucky Spin- Only spin depending on the available rewards, to get the most out of your Gems.
- Example: If 1 or more ANGRY Mode buff is present, better do a re-roll, just to be sure.
How To Re-Roll Rewards?- TIP: If you don't like the rewards, simply exit the game, then re-enter to re-roll the rewards.
- The game will also auto re-roll the Lucky Spin board every time you unlock a new Flower (rewards needs to re-adjust to your new top 4 Flowers that can be bought with Coins).
(Example Pic: Gems, x3 Tier 4 Coins, 1 Tier 3 Flower, and 1 Tier 2 Coins)
Recommended Targets:- Highest Tier 4 or Tier 3 Coins.
- Highest Tier 4 or Tier 3 Flowers.
- If there are more rewards like this then take that spin!
- Note: If you are able to get any of these rewards, you are definitely making nice progress!
Decent Targets:- Gems x10 (buy back spin).
- Tier 2 Coins or Flowers.
- Note: Even if most of your draws are from these rewards, it is still great!
Not So Bad Targets:- x4 Blue Potted Plants
- Tier 1 Coins or Flowers
- If there are a lot of these rewards, better re-roll to increase your chances of getting better rewards.
- Note: Getting these rewards isn't really bad. You have 32 spins for 160 Gems for example, you just need to get some good ones and you're still good, better than buying 1 Flower that is worth 160 Gems.
- TIP: To make things easier if the Lucky Spin rewards are good, just check if the board only got 1 or 2 "Not So Bad Rewards", then you're good to go for a spin. Also make sure that there are no ANGRY Mode buffs.
Definitely Avoid:- ANGRY Mode Buffs!
- You really don't want to see this in your board.
More Merge Flowers vs. Zombies Tips and Guide:- Best Flowers to Buy and Formation Tips
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Best Way and Time To Use Gems - Tips and Guide for the casual idle merger mobile game app - Merge Flowers vs. Zombies. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).