Here's some tips and guide for the best way to spend Gems in the casual idle merger mobile game app - Merge Flowers vs. Zombies. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).
The Lucky Spin- Use the free spins first for a chance to obtain Coins, free Flowers and other rewards.
- Also includes temporary buffs, like ANGRY Mode.
- If you want to maximize the rewards of your free spins and Gems, refer to the tips below.
Use Gems to Spin!
When To Start Using Gems?- Each Spin Requires 5 Gems, but it is not ideal to use this option early game. Save your Gems and wait until you are able to at least merge and unlock a Lvl 26+ Flower for the first time.
Why Wait Until Lvl 26+ Flower?- At this point, the Gem prices of high Lvl Flowers are way higher (160+ Gems), so instead of buying a Flower that is worth 160 Gems, it is actually better to spend those 160 Gems to play the Lucky Spin (160/5 = 32 spins).
- Another important thing is that, as long that you can do 5 Gems per spin, all rewards from the Lucky Spin at this point (except ANGRY Mode buff), are considered great or decent (greatly reducing the gambling factor, making you a winner most of the time!).
Possible Rewards (Random)
x4 Blue Potted Plants
Flowers (4 Tiers)
Coins (4 Tiers)
ANGRY Mode Buff (60s)
Tips For Using The Lucky Spin- Only spin depending on the available rewards, to get the most out of your Gems.
- Example: If 1 or more ANGRY Mode buff is present, better do a re-roll, just to be sure.
How To Re-Roll Rewards?- TIP: If you don't like the rewards, simply exit the game, then re-enter to re-roll the rewards.
- The game will also auto re-roll the Lucky Spin board every time you unlock a new Flower (rewards needs to re-adjust to your new top 4 Flowers that can be bought with Coins).
(Example Pic: Gems, x3 Tier 4 Coins, 1 Tier 3 Flower, and 1 Tier 2 Coins)
Recommended Targets:- Highest Tier 4 or Tier 3 Coins.
- Highest Tier 4 or Tier 3 Flowers.
- If there are more rewards like this then take that spin!
- Note: If you are able to get any of these rewards, you are definitely making nice progress!
Decent Targets:- Gems x10 (buy back spin).
- Tier 2 Coins or Flowers.
- Note: Even if most of your draws are from these rewards, it is still great!
Not So Bad Targets:- x4 Blue Potted Plants
- Tier 1 Coins or Flowers
- If there are a lot of these rewards, better re-roll to increase your chances of getting better rewards.
- Note: Getting these rewards isn't really bad. You have 32 spins for 160 Gems for example, you just need to get some good ones and you're still good, better than buying 1 Flower that is worth 160 Gems.
- TIP: To make things easier if the Lucky Spin rewards are good, just check if the board only got 1 or 2 "Not So Bad Rewards", then you're good to go for a spin. Also make sure that there are no ANGRY Mode buffs.
Definitely Avoid:- ANGRY Mode Buffs!
More Merge Flowers vs. Zombies Tips and Guide:- Best Flowers to Buy and Formation Tips
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Best Way and Time To Use Gems - Tips and Guide for the casual idle merger mobile game app - Merge Flowers vs. Zombies. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).