Here's some tips and guide on how to buy and merge the best Flowers for your Coins. Also refer to the suggested flower placements or formations below to learn which tiles are the best for your high Lvl Flowers.
Merge Flowers vs. Zombies is a casual idle merger mobile game app presented by Tycoon Games. Zombies are coming, are you ready to fight?
Which Flowers to Buy?
Unlock all Tiles- Unlock cheapest first to expand space, just unlock as you go.
- Keep merging, even if you end up having only few Flowers.
Best Flowers to Buy with Coins
Focus on Top 3 Flowers That You Can Buy with Coins
- Do not include Gem only Flowers, just continue and until you can buy them with Coins.
- Next, check your Lvl 5 Flower's price and multiply it to 2, round it up or down to make things easier to calculate (so 50,000 x2 = 100,000). If the result is significantly lower than the price of Lvl 6 Flower, BUY 1, but if it's higher or close, do not buy.
- Note: Check again if you can buy more.
- Next, check your Lvl 4 Flower's price and multiply it to 4, round it up or down to make things easier to calculate (so 20,000 x4 = 80,000). If the result is significantly lower than the price of Lvl 6 Flower, BUY 1, but if it's higher or close, do not buy.
- Note: Check again if you can buy more.
- That's it, but if both prices above are higher, this is the best time to buy a Lvl 6 Flower (highest Flower that you can buy with Coins), then run the above conditions again if you can buy more.
- Follow the pattern and just focus on your top 3 Flowers as you progress and unlock more.
Additional Notes:- Things will go easier as you progress higher because of the higher prices of flowers.
- Unlocking new Flowers will also net you Coins and/or Gems, use those Coins to buy more.
- Note: Watch some ads to get free high Lvl Flowers from the SHOP while doing the above buying guide, to advance faster.
- Optional: You can push the above method and pattern 1 more step by multiplying the next lower Lvl Flower to 8, but that would take some time just to buy a Flower, and not ideal for other players.
Buy For Merging Low Lvl Flowers
Placements or Formations
Idle Formation- Here's an example idle formation for players that wants to focus more on merging flowers.
- Ideally, place high Lvl Flowers on tiles where it can attack more zombies.
Progress Faster by Watching Videos
Watch Videos To Get Free Flowers
SHOP Bonus- Do this because you can get a fairly high Lvl Flower to help you speed things up a bit.
UAV Bonus- Watch a video to get free x4 Flowers, great while waiting for the above option.
- Also used to defeat bosses. If you can reduce more than 50% of the Boss HP before it escapes, use ANGRY mode next time to complete the stage, move flowers that are not attacking if needed.
Best Way To Use Gems?
Lucky Spin- Use the free spins first for a chance to obtain Coins and free Flowers.
- Also includes temporary buffs, like ANGRY Mode.
- If you want to maximize the rewards of your free spins, refer to the tips below.
Using Gems to Spin!- Each Spin Requires 5 Gems, but it is not ideal to use this option early game. Wait until you are able to at least merge and unlock a Lvl 26+ Flower, because at this point, the Gem prices of high Lvl Flowers are way higher (160+ Gems, so 5 Gem spins looks interesting now right?).
Tips For Using The Lucky Spin- To learn how to re-roll, or get the best rewards, refer to our separate guide here:
- Merge Flowers vs. Zombies: Best Way and Time To Use Gems - Tips
Daily Quests and Achievements
- Just go with the flow, your Achievements will eventually get completed as you go.
Offline Rewards- Your "Accumulated Bonus" while offline, watch a video ad to multiply your rewards.
Gold Membership- Join if you want and enjoy it's benefits while supporting the game developers, Good Luck!
More Merge Flowers vs. Zombies Tips and Guide:- Best Way and Time To Use Gems - Tips
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Best Flowers To Buy and Formations Tips and Guide for the casual idle merger mobile game app - Merge Flowers vs. Zombies. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).