Here's a quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the Epic Quest: Electrical Boogaloo! stages, in the strategy defense game - Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time!
Electric Currants = Two in the same row or column will create an electric field between them that will damage zombies.
How to Plant Guide:- | Sunflower | Peashooter | Peashooter | Wall |
- This means: Plant Sunflowers in the 1st column from the left, Peashooters in the 2nd and 3rd columns, then Wall-Nuts in the 4th column.
- Using Power-Ups is optional, unless it is highly recommended.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 1- Formation: | Blueberry | Reed | Reed | Magnet | Magnet |
- PF: Electric Blueberry or Lightning Reed vs Gargantuars.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 2- Formation: | Refer to the screenshot below |
- PF: Once the Mecha-Football Zombie enters the battle, use your PF to recharge your Cherry Bomb's seed packet.
- Cherry Bomb: vs Mecha-Football Zombie.
- Blover: vs flying and swinging zombies.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 3- Formation: | Blueberry | Phat Beet | Phat Beet | None | Celery |
- PF: Any
- Garlic: Place it on a lane that has the weakest defense (only if necessary).
- Thyme Warp: Activate if your plants are under heavy attack (only if needed).
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 4
- Formation: | Refer to the screenshot below |
- Electric Currants: Just place them all on those carts, then move them to damage zombies. Replace fallen plants.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 5- Formation: | Banana | Banana | Wall (or any Lily Pads) |
- PF: Banana Launcher vs Surfer zombies and Gargantuars.
- Banana Launcher: Reminder, drag and drop bananas to damage zombies.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 6- Formation: | Sunflower | Snapdragon | Snapdragon | Wall | Spike |
- Tip: Use your Shovel and remove those 2 Electric Currant, this will give you enough Sun for the early waves.
- PF: Snapdragon vs Mecha-Football Zombies
- Blover: vs flying birds or zombies, and swinging zombies.
- Cherry Bomb: Use if needed.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 7- Place all Electric Currants on those carts, and all Wall-nuts in the 5th and 6th columns (ground only).
- You can also place an Electric Currant in the 5th column - 1st row, and another in the 4th column.
- PF: Electric Currant vs tough zombies.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 8- Formation: | Refer to the screenshot below |
- Stallia: Use this to stall zombies.
- Garlic: Always place 2 Garlics in the 1st and last rows.
- Magnet-shroom: Placing 3 is enough though.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 9- Formation: | Refer to the screenshot below |
- Tip: Use Puff-shrooms, Stallia, or Mushroom on Boulder tiles to defeat zombies.
Electrical Boogaloo - Step 10- Formation: | Refer to the screenshot below |
- Tip: Quickly replace fallen plants.
How to Defeat the Gargantuar?
- Refer to the screenshot above as our example.
- First, quickly defeat all other zombies except the Gargantuar.
- Once the Gargantuar reaches the 2nd column Electric Currant, move that Electric Current down when the Gargantuar is about to attack, then right after dodging the attack, move it back again to taunt the Gargantuar for another attack. If done correctly, the Gargantuar shouldn't be able to advance.
- Continue until the Gargantuar has been defeated.
- If you have an available mower, just tap+hold on it to defeat the Gargantuar.
Related Plants vs. Zombies 2 Tips & Guides:
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Epic Quest: Aloe, Salut! Walkthrough Guide
«Back to Plants vs. Zombies 2 Guides List