Here's a quick walkthrough and strategy guide for the Vasebreaker Pirate Challenge Pack in the defense strategy mobile game: Plants vs. Zombies 2 It's About Time.
Vasebreaker is a mini-game where you need to break all vases to complete the stage. You can't select any plants to play with, and you can only randomly get them from breaking vases. Good Luck!
- Vasebreaker Pirate Challenge Strategy Guide -
General Tips to Remember
Which Vases to Break First?
- Break all last column vases first, once done, break all green vases next.
- Note: If most of them are zombies, better restart.
- Most of the time, it is best to break and defeat 1 zombie at a time, but it also good to break multiple vases depending on the situation, refer to the guide below for more info.
- Prioritize incoming zombies first, but if your defense can handle them, place your plants on a row that has the most number of non-green vases. Refer to the formations below as your guide per stage.
- As much as possible, only break vases in rows that doesn't have zombies and has a good defense.
- Always break vases from right to left, unless stated otherwise.
How to Plant Guide:
- | Sunflower | Peashooter | Peashooter | Wall |
- This means: Plant Sunflowers in the 1st column from the left, Peashooters in the 2nd and 3rd columns, then Wall-Nuts in the 4th column.
Game Is Luck Based
- Plants and zombies that you get are totally random, so yeah may luck be kind.
- Using Power-Ups is optional, unless it is highly recommended.
Pirate Challenge: 3x3- Formation: Refer to the screenshot below.
- Threepeater: Place them on the 2nd and 4th rows first, then center.
- Other Notes: You can also rush the formation, then once they reach your Threepeaters, unleash PF.
Pirate Challenge: Spring Rollers- Formation: | Threepeater and Pea | Spring | Spike |
- PF: Threepeater, best if your defense are good enough, then break all remaining vases before using.
- Threepeater: Place them on the 2nd and 4th rows only, best if you can get them early.
- Spike: Best vs barrel zombies.
Pirate Challenge: Buttery Birdies
- Formation: | Bloom or Bonk Choy | Wall or Any | Spike
- PF: Any, to eliminate buckethead zombies.
- Butter (Power-Up): Use and throw them on those parrots (wait for them to fly first) and white birds, this is the easiest way to eliminate them. Yup, you need to spend some Coins here.
- Wall and Spike: Best for defending against buckethead zombies.
Related Plants vs. Zombies 2 Tips & Guides:
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: Vasebreaker Egyptian Challenge Walkthrough Guide
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: Vasebreaker Western Challenge Walkthrough Guide
«Back to Plants vs. Zombies 2 Guides List