This section will cover Guild Raid Chapter XV - Curses of Sarrus. To start raiding, Join a guild with a good number of active raiders, then unlock and complete Chapter 15 from Campaign Normal Mode to join Chapter XV - Curses of Sarrus Guild Raid!
- Guild Raid: Chapter Selection -
- Chapter XV Raid: Boss Stage -
Super Stormlord has an insanely high HP, possibly over 1 Billion. No attack patterns change, and immunities. His skills however, is a an issue you should take care of, time your heroes CCs well and try to lock him down.
- 1 Tank, 1 Control and 3 DPS
- 0 Tank, 1 Control and 4 DPS
- 0 Tank, 2 Control and 3 DPS
- Savage One (L)
- Turtle Warrior
- Bear Warrior (L)
- Cloud Walker (highly recommended to misdirect the first Hurricane)
- Death Mage
- Ember Blade
- Fallen Dominion
- Lunar Guardian (L)
- Ninja Assassin
- Sword Master (L)
- Imperial Executioner (L) (simply great CCs)
- Vengeance Spirit
- Tusked Storm
- Highly Recommended Heroes = Popular raid heroes for this chapter.
- Possible Alternatives = Nice heroes that can be mixed or used as alternatives to the recommended ones.
For Super Stormlord Teams (for your reference)
- Lvl 90+ Heroes; at least Orange+ (recommended O+2), and 5*
- ETD = Around 2.5M+ to 3M+
- SO (L), CW, NA, IE (L), and SL
- SO (L), CW, FD, NA, and IE (L)
- SO (L), CW, SM (L), NA, and IE (L)
- CW, FD, NA, IE (L), and Silencer
- NA, CW, DM, IE (L), and Silencer
- NA, CW, SL, IE (L), and Silencer
- SO, CW, NA, IE, and
- CW's first Frost Lance will greatly help misdirect the first Hurricane attack to the right side of the screen. If it didn't work, better "force close" Heroes Charge and try again.
- If you are using SO, time his Ulti and fire when Stormlord's hurricane attack animation starts.
- Refer to the comments section below for sample team compositions.
- Got some nice raiding team/s for this stage? Why not share them below!
- Include Lvl of heroes, stars, Expected Total Damage (ETD), and more.
- Rent heroes you need from the Mercenary Camp, if they don't have the hero you are looking for, try to ask nicely, someone might lend you one.
- Help and speak to your guildmates to know what they need too. Don't think of them as your competition, -- cooperation, teamwork, and strategy matters a lot here.
- To get items, select "Loot" and queue for the item you want.
To Newbie Guild Leaders and Officers:
- Your guild has to finish the current chapter before moving on to the next one. Never reset an unfinished raid!
- Always do the top 2 or 3 available Chapters, depending on your guild's kill rate and points gain rate.
- Reset the highest chapter, then reset any Chapter you like with the remaining points. You must also check your queues to help you choose which chapters to reset.
- Ignore the 7 days completion bonus, do not reset or spend your points just to complete them on time.
- These are not the only heroes out there that can be used. I probably missed some Heroes that are also useful, but the above heroes should be enough. Learn, experiment, and share. Good Luck Guys!~ ^^
Related Heroes Charge Tips & Guides: