Here's a newbie FAQ guide on how to defeat Bill Greed in ACT 4-10. Bill Greed is also the main boss for the Normal and Heroic ACT 4 Party Dungeons after clearing ACT 4 and reaching the required Lvl.
- If you reached this point, you probably know now how to strengthen your Gears, with preferred Angel Stones (skills) to use depending on your hero class.
- If not, you may refer here:
Angel Stone: Shadow Mage Stats and Skill (Angel Stones) Builds
- Also check the Mission Info to check the recommended Lvl and Equipment Rating. If you are confident enough, you can also finish it at lower Lvls with nicely upgraded legendary gears and Angel Stones.
- For other class, the suggested Angel Stones isn't really necessary, you can use any Angel Stones according to your play-style, especially the high DPS ones.
Choose Shortest Path
- Angel Stones with low cool-downs works best for here, but if you are still having problems, just cut the Goblin's HP to half first, then defeat once Bill Greed charges up.
Same strategy above, but this time the Goblin's HP will be higher, so it is easier to always cut it's HP to half first every time it respawns, then return and defeat it once Bill Greed starts it's Charged Attack.
If your party has one or two Lvl 45+ for Normal, or Lvl 50+ for Normal/Heroic, it should be easier, they would sometimes even ignore the Goblin.
- Angel Stone: Dungeon Mission Stages and Party Dungeon Info and Tips