Fairies are your little companions in your ZENONIA adventures, they can give extra stat bonuses, active buffs, and more. To learn which Fairy is the best for your playing-style, refer below for more info.
How To Get More Fairies?
- The best way is to farm them from the Arena:
- Arena Victory Rewards will randomly drop Grade D Fairy Coupons.
- Arena V Pts Ranking Rewards will give Rank D to S Fairy Coupons, depending on your rank after the season ends (1 week).
- Fairy Coupons can also be obtained from various mission rewards, or can be purchased from the Shop using ZEN (optional).
How To Evolve Fairies?
- You can evolve a fairy by enhancing them, and evolution will take place every after 10 levels.
- Use other unused fairies to enhance your main fairy, or save them for the Evolution process.
- Main gears and accessories can also be used but will only generate smaller percentage, use it only at lower Grades if you want.
- Your best choice is to Enhance them by using Fairy Dusts, farm them the Fairy Tower.
- Update Patch v1.1.0
- You will no longer lose EXP for using an existing fairy as material for a new fairy.Evolution
- Based on the same grade. When a Lv. 40 Fairy is used as material for a Lv. 1 Fairy, the result will be Lv. 40.
- Once you reach the next milestone, the Evolution button will be active.
- Use other fairies to evolve them, aim for 85% to 100% chance.
- Note: If you have a Lvl 1 Grade A Fairy, the next evolution will take place at Lvl 40.
- Depending on the Grade, new stats or an active buff will be added after evolving.
- Passive 1: Grade C, Grade B or higher
- Passive 2: Grade S or higher
- Passive 3: Grade SS
- Buff: Grade A or higher
- Existing stats will also increase after evolving.
- Note: If you have a Lvl 1 Grade A Fairy, stats will increase at Lvl 11, 21, and 31.
- Remember though, that it is best to choose a fairy with a nice overall stat bonuses, over their Grade Lvls.
2 Types of Fairies
- DEF Type: higher elemental DEF, but lower elemental ATK.
- As stated above, If the difference between elemental ATK and DEF is large, there is a higher chance for debuffs and longer duration.
Fairies' Elemental Attacks and Defense
Trigger Chance: Status effects will trigger on hit, so characters with higher attack rate will benefit more.
- Skill: Inflicts Burn Effect to a target, dealing DoT burn damages.
- Target turns to color red.
- Can be a nice fairy for characters with high damages, proc-rate is high too, but not so popular at the moment.
- Ice Fairy
- Skill: Slows down a target, also disables dash.
- Target turns to color blue.
- Also a nice alternative fairy for ranged characters, and the proc-rate is high too.
- Holy Fairy
- Skill: Stuns a target for a few seconds, unable to use skills or move.
- Target turns to a dark color.
- Popular fairy, especially for PVP.
- Dark Fairy
- Skill: Inflicts a Confuse Effect to a target, inverting all controls.
- Target turns to a purple color.
- Can be an alternative to Holy Fairy. Popular fairy for PvE with better proc rate than Holy Fairy.
Other Fairy Rumors
Grade and Lvl of Fairy Affects EXP Gain
- You can see this tip from the loading screens before, but some of my friends said that it is no longer working. They tested it by transferring their Grade S fairy to a low Lvl character, the EXP gained was the same.
Fairy's ATK and DEF
- DEF Fairies can reduce the damages taken, example: Using an Ice Fairy DEF will reduce the Ice elemental attacks of some Chapter 9 monsters.
Fairy's ATK and DEF
- Higher ATK rating will increase the chance to inflict a negative status.
- Higher DEF rating will reduce the chance of getting a negative status.
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time - Arena Info and Tips