Before anything else, let's be clear about one thing, this isn't DOTA, DOTA 2 or WOW, although the Heroes in the game looks familiar to those games, the game mechanics aren't. Here, you'll need to form teams or groups of heroes to fight for you, unlike DOTA that you just need to focus on 1 Hero.
- Allstar Heroes General In-Depth Guides -
Sorry Gamers, there are no available in-depth guides for this game at the moment.
- Allstar Heroes Beginner's Guide -
The "RED DOT or CIRCLE"
- Once you see this, check it out because it needs your attention.
- Look for this "Red Dot" every after battle to check your progress, or to claim a reward. Note that new quests won't unlock until you claim the reward first.
- Follow and complete your Quests while doing Campaigns to give you ideas on what to do next. No need to rush, just reach what you can with your current team, if you can't advance, stop and refer to the "Once You Hit A Wall" section below.
- Complete to get various rewards. Note that some quests will not appear until you visit the Quest screen.
- A must to do tasks to level up your Team Lvl.
- Complete what you can to get various rewards.
- The Feast: Check the given time and claim your Free Energy during that time. Note: Missed rewards can't be reclaimed!
- Golden Gauntlet: Unlocked at Team Lvl 12. Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP.
- Monthly Card: This is optional for F2P gamers.
- Enchanting Equipment: Do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons. Unlocks at Team Level 20.
- Monthly Sign-In Rewards (Calendar):
- Sign-in everyday to get awesome rewards, especially the free Hero of the month.
- Mailbox (in-game):
- Here you can claim your Login Rewards, Arena ranking rewards, Event giveaways, and other Freebies.
- Stone Circle - Salve Chests:
- Do not waste your Coins for Salve Chests, just use your "free chances" for some extra items, and to complete the "Stone Circle" Daily Event. Spend your Coins into more useful options like upgrading skills.
- At later levels, once you have excess Coins, it is ok to spend them on "Buy 10" Salve Chests to get some free heroes (if lucky), gears (including purple), and Hero Soul Stones. Make sure you have a couple of millions though for upgrading skills.
- Stone Circle - Emmenetal Chests:
- Your first Emmental Chest draw has a high chance to reveal a nicely evolved Hero, so it's a good idea to spend your first 200+ Diamonds for this one early game.
- After the first one, just get the free Emmental Chest after the cool-down timer (about 2 Days).
- If you are a heavy or casual Diamond user, get the "Buy 10" Option to get 1 guaranteed Hero as a bonus. For Free 2 Play gamers, earn your extra Diamonds for this one.
- Getting Free Diamonds Early Game:
- Go and "Like" their Facebook Page then click on the "GET FREE DIAMONDS &COINS" tab.
- Follow the instructions to get your Promo Code, then enter it in-game: Go to your Avatar > Settings > Promo Code section . Use the Diamonds for your first Emmental Chest.
- Campaign Mode: Normal/Heroic -
Stages with 3 Stars
- Getting 3 Stars will unlock the "Auto Fight" feature for Normal Battles, and the Pass option ("requires pass cards"). I think this will unlock once you get your first Pass Card from stage drops.
- Normal Battles: EXP is evenly shared to all Heroes who joined the battle.
- Passed Battles: No hero EXP, but you'll get EXP items that you can use to any Hero you choose.
- Both Battle types will require Energy. EXP and drop rates are almost the same.
Once You Hit a Wall (Get Stuck!), Here's Some Tips To Do:
- 1) Increase Team Lvl
- Team Lvl is the most important aspect in the game. It will unlock new features and strengthen your Heroes by lifting up their Hero Lvl and Skill Lvl caps. It also increases your Max Energy for more gameplay time.
- Get Team EXP from battles and Daily Events completion rewards.
- 2) Increase Hero Levels
- 2nd most important aspect in the game because it lifts up the Lvl cap of skills, and will greatly increase skill damages.
- Stats increases depending on the Stats Growth of the Hero.
-You can also check the levels of your enemies by tapping on their portraits in the stage info screen, before the Hero selection screen.
- If one of your Heroes is maxed, you might want to switch that Hero to one of your lower leveled Heroes to level him/her up too, especially when doing replays at lower stages. To effectively level up a new front line Hero, you might want to add another tank, healer, or just feed EXP potions.
- Maybe some questions running through your mind:
- "Are my starting 5 Heroes worth leveling?
- "Are they strong late game?"
- "Should I ignore my starting 5 Heroes and wait for better Heroes to level instead?"
- Here are some tips to ease your mind:
- Don't underestimate your starting 5 Heroes, most of them are very useful early to late game! ^^
- Eva: A team healer and can convert 1 enemy to your side. Treat Eva well, and you'll see what I mean. Very useful for Crucible of Fire or PvE teams.
- Naeria: Check the Arena rankings and you'll still see players using her because of her crit attacks, useful debuff and team buff skills.
- Odin: Although he is kinda weak at first, still level him up. He is useful for Crucible of Fire due to his insane damages and energy regen, even better when buffed!
- Ember: Powerful single and AoE attacks, useful for added DPS. HP is kinda low so replace her with someone better at higher levels. Still good for Crucible of Fire though, and she will come back late game with her Awakening skill.
- Captain: Still useful early game, use her until you get a better Front line Hero. His first 2 skills can stun enemies, use his Ulti right after your enemy casts a skill to cancel that skill. Similar to Ember, Cap will come back late game as one of the viable tanks.
- Don't just focus on 5 Heroes, you need a 2nd or 3rd Team too, to help you out in the Crucible of Fire (only Lvl 20+ Heroes can be used), Epic Arena, and more.
- Fights with special conditions: There are battles that requires more Physical or Magic Heroes, and even female only battles!
- Get all Heroes that you can, this way you can create teams that suits your gaming-style!
- 3) Upgrade Skills
- Team Lvl 7: Skills Upgrading Unlocked.
- Ultimate Skills can be activated when the Power bar is full. It is filled when your Heroes attacks, gets attacked, or if they will do last hit kills for +300 Power bonus.
- Note: Power and Hp Regen only triggers between waves or battles.
- Other skills activates automatically during battle.
- Which Skills to Upgrade?
- All of course to make your team strong, but which ones first? Focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Here's some tips:
- Skills that can buff stats or heal the team.
- AoE (Area of Effect) Skills that can do massive damages to all enemies are also great.
- Massive single attacks, especially with high crit chance!
- Disability skills like stun, upgrade them to keep their success chances high.
- Front line Heroes can easily activate their Ultimate skills because they get hit a lot. Depends if the Ulti is useful though, if your tank's role to just to absorb damages ("ex: Leo"), then it's ok to lightly upgrade Ultimate skill.
- or any skill you think is good, the point is, there's nothing wrong if you are upgrading skills.
- 4) Farm Gears and Promote Heroes
- I'm sure you are wondering if which heroes to promote more? I'll say, all that you can, focus on your main 5 Heroes, then work on the next ones.
- Yellow +: means a gear is available but the Hero's Lvl is too low to equip the item.
- None +: means there are no available gear for that Hero. Tap to check where to farm the item/s needed, tap on the map or stage name again to automatically take you there, if it's accessible.
- Promote your heroes to make them stronger (will add stats from gears) and to unlock new tier of skills.
- If you have extra Energy and you don't know where to use them, I recommend that you farm "Boots", or any item or "materials for crafting" that can be used every promotion.
- 5) Farm Hero Soul Stones
- Team Lvl 11: Heroic Chapters will be Unlocked.
- Farm Soul Stones to get more Heroes by completing a set of Soul Stones.
- I recommend you farm them all, since they are only available to farm trice a day. This is also a nice way to spend some of your excess Energy.
- Heroic Stages: When farming Soul Stones, the chance is just around 33%, so other players do this: Once they get 1 Soul Stone, stop farming on that stage, this is because most of the time, once you get the Soul Stone, it will never drop another.
- Heroes to Farm First? Here's some tips:
- Farm all Heroes that you don't have yet, yes others are somewhat harder to earn, but keep on going while you have the time (Note: the limit is only 3 times a day per stage). It's better to have them even if they turn out weak (might get a buff in the future).
- Highly recommended heroes to farm from Heroic stages early game: Leo and Medusa, then Marina and Gabriel.
- Heroes with only 10 Soul Stones requirement are also good. Well, honestly, they might not make it into your top team but they are still useful for different purposes.
- Evolving Heroes (+ Stars)
- If you already have the Hero, Soul Stones will just be used as Evolution Materials, farm them if you have extra Energy to use. For now, focus first on getting more Heroes and upgrading your main Heroes' Lvl and Skills.
- Evolving Heroes will increase their Stats Growth Rates. I highly recommend farming these Hero Soul Stones from Heroic Stages early game: Leo, Medusa, Naeria, Eva, Marina and Gabriel.
- Optional: While farming Soul Stones for new heroes, you can also farm some Soul Stones that will give quick evolve to your 1 Star Heroes you might like.
- The Best Way to Spend Diamonds? -
ENERGY! (50 Diamonds for 120 Energy)
- Yes, it's the best way to:
- get more Heroes by farming Soul Stones.
- boost Team or Hero Levels.
- get more Coins for upgrading skills.
- and to Promote Heroes by farming the items needed.
- Even if you can't play much everyday, at least buy 120 Energy per day.
- Note: F2P gamers can only do these once a day, unless you are a VIP gamer.
Golden Gauntlet: Do this only once a day to get the Team Lvl EXP.
First Emmental Chest (Stone Circle)
- Your first Emmental Chest draw has a high chance to reveal a nicely evolved Hero, so it's a good idea to spend your first few Diamonds for this one early game.
The Emmental Chest "Buy 10" Option (Stone Circle)
- Well, this is kinda hard for F2P gamers because the required Diamonds is somewhat high, it's better to spend Diamonds to Energy and farm Soul Stones to get specific Heroes early on, then just earn your excess Diamonds for this as you go on. Aim for the first draw to get a nice bonus hero.
- For VIP gamers, this feature is a good way to spend some extra Diamonds, especially early game. It is still luck based though but you will probably get at least 1 new Hero.
- The PVP Arena! -
PvP Arena Unlocks at Team Lvl 10
- A nice place to get Diamonds, Coins, Gladiator Medals for the Arena Exchange Shop, EXP items, and more.
- Note: Only use Gladiator Medals for Hero Soul Stones.
- Fight teams with lower Team ATK than yours to get a higher chance of winning. Free Diamonds will be rewarded depending on the difference of your highest rank to the next one.
- The key is to form a team that works together. Mix, match, and experiment to find what suits your defensive and offensive playing style.
- If you can't win anymore, you an still purposely lose fights to complete the "Arena Master" Daily Event.
- Check the Rules to see the rewards you can get with your current Rank.
- Also check the reset time, and the time when they will finalize the rankings and send the Arena rewards.
- Use the time and increase your rankings before they finalize the rankings, this way, you'll get better chance of getting more rewards.
Arena Heroes Ranking
- Check the "Ranking" section to see what other players are using, observe and learn some Hero combinations and ideas here.
- More Early Game Unlockables -
After Chapter 2: Trader Unlocked!
- A place where you can sell your loots, just sell the ones that pops up.
- If you have extra Coins, buy some here in-case you'll need the items for later, especially EXP potions.
Team Lvl 14: Caverns of Time
- A nice place to farm EXP potions and Coins.
- Select available stage, then check the levels of your enemies here to see if you can beat them.
- Note: Never sell your EXP Potions or Items!
- Although it's tempting to sell them for Gold Coins, especially early to mid game, I would still recommend that you keep them for later Lvls, for your core or other Heroes.
Team Lvl 20: Enchanter
- Like what I've stated above, do this only once your Hero reached Purple+. Check and prioritize stats that is important for that Hero first, especially weapons.
- Never Enchant before Promotion, or else, you'll just waste a lot of Coins. All Stats from Item Enchants will NOT carry over after Promotion, only the base stats of the items equipped.
Team Lvl 25: Challenges
- A nice place to get useful items and more.
- Customize team according to what you need: To counter Magical/Physical Immunities or to fulfill the requirement of the stage.
- Check the tip above the hero selection screen to get an idea.
- Mind the time limit per wave, sometimes it's best to barrage them with skills whenever you can.
Team Lvl 30: Crucible of Fire
- The best way to earn lots of Coins, especially if you can reach and complete 15/15 Stage to claim over 500,000 Coins!. Plus. it doesn't require Energy to play.
- Focus on creating multiple Teams for this Mode, one of the challenging features in the game.
- Use your Heroes and skills wisely per stage!
- No After Victory Rewards!?
- But you can open chests every after battle. Rewards can be Coins, Items, Hero Soul Stones and also a chance to instantly acquire Heroes!
- Rewards increases depending on your current Team Lvl.
- Only spend your Crucible of Fire points on Hero Soul Stones!
Team Lvl 32: Create or Join a Guild!
- Some Guilds will require you to apply, but others will let you instantly join them.
- Join a guild with a good number of active players. If you can't find any open to all Guild, go to the Global Chat then find Guild IDs there posted by other players. Enter the guild ID using the Search option under Guild feature.
- Mercenary Camp
- Dispatch a Hero, if your guildmates hires your Hero, you'll get a nice amount of Coins!
- It is most likely that your guildmates will hire Front line Heroes or Tanks, Support Heroes, and Heroes with nice stats and skills.
- If the majority of your guildmates' Team Lvl is around Lvl 40, you might want to deploy Heroes with around Lvl 40 too, this way, you'll get a high chance that your Heroes will be hired.
- Recall Hero to claim Coins.
- Hiring Mercenaries
- To hire a mercenary, go to any stage battle. Access the hero selection screen then select the Camp Tab. Open up a slot then choose a Hero for that Stage or Mode.
- Use this option wisely, especially for Crucible of Fire stages or other in-game features!
- How to Leave Guild?
- Go to your Avatar or Account settings screen ("upper left corner").
- Select Leave Guild.
*More features will be unlock as you go on through the game, Good Luck! ^^
Congratulations! If you reached this point, then I hope you already know what you are doing. Coins, Energy and Diamonds shouldn't be a problem, since you already know where and how to get them.
More in-game features will unlock once you reach higher levels, Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^
Hello Fellow Gamer! ^^
If you have discovered an awesome tip, trick, or strategy, feel free to share them here too by using the comment section below this guide, thanks for helping other players!
Same if you need help or have questions about the game.
Come back here for more tips, tricks and guide updates for your favorite online or offline Games! Good luck and don't forget to share your favorite game guides to your friends!