Night Runner is a fast paced Action and Arcade running dash game presented by Creatiosoft. Alex, a cute & innocent school boy encounters a spooky character(luka) while returning home from school and got stucked in a weird jungle, which is full of dangerous obstacles.
Here's a list of Night Runner Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides, that will help you control Alex to run while escaping dangerous hurdles and grabbing powerups and treasures in this amazing high-quality 3D game.
- Night Runner Quick Tips and Info Guide -
- Like their Facebook Page and Follow them on twitter to get free Coins early
game. Upgrade your Boosts, refer below for recommended upgrades.
- Skills that you can pick up while running to get a limited time power-up.
- Can be upgraded with Coins to increase their duration.
- Only 2 active Boosts can be used at a time. To use another boost, at least 1
active skill must be removed first by consuming it's current duration. Take note of this tip because this will greatly affect your performance end game.
- While using Boosts like Tornado Power or Power Booster, always check it's
duration below your game screen, if it's about to end, start dodging obstacles to avoid getting accidental penalties.
- To get high scores, run as long as possible and smash all Lukas that you can.
- Upgrade Boosts that will increase your survivability like Double Jump, Tornado
Power and Power Booster!
- Max Double Multiplier boost to further increase your high scores!
[Jump > Roll (tap only)] or [Jump > Roll (tap only) > Jump]
- This will enable you to cancel a jump or double jump, pretty useful especially
when the pace is getting faster.
- Master these 2 commands to fully control your character!
- This is also the best way to smash or avoid Lukas in the game. Here are some
examples where you can apply it.
- To get Boosts right next to an obstacle, you might miss it with normal jump.
- Jump > Roll (tap only don't hold) > Jump- To do a quick smash and dodge, can also be used on the first Luka.
- Normal Jump: You'll bump into that spiked obstacle!
- Jump > Roll (tap only don't hold) > Jump- To avoid the Luka and the spiked obstacle!
- Jump > Roll (tap only don't hold) > Jump- To smash the Luka blocking your way, giving you a good jump position (to avoid
the pit fall). You will be encountering this situation a lot, so take note of this.
- Jump > Roll (tap only don't hold) > Jump- Jump to avoid the pit fall then quickly tap on Roll to land, jump again to avoid the
Luka. You will be encountering this situation a lot too, so take note of this.
- There are so many ways to use this trick, explore and use it well!
- Night Runner Upgrading Guide -
Boosts to Get (In-Order)
- Jumbo Coin (1) > Tornado Power (1) > Power Booster (1)
- Jumbo Coin (2) > Tornado Power (2) > Power Booster (2)
- Jumbo Coin (3) > Tornado Power (3) > Power Booster (3)
- Jumbo Coin (4) > Tornado Power (4) > Power Booster (4)
- Tornado Power (5) > Power Booster (5)
- Tornado Power (6-Max) > Power Booster (6-Max)
- Double Multiplier (Max)
- Others: None!
- Jumbo Coin (5~Max)
- Double Jump (1~3) = It's common anyway.
- It would be ok to get Coins related boosts to get fast Coins early game, the only
problem is that, you are only allowed to use 2 Boosts while running and you have to wait for the duration to expire before you can get another boost! This is actually bad end game.
- On the other hand, Jumbo Coin is ok because it doesn't have a duration.
- At end game where you will be focusing on getting high scores, upgrades like
Magnet and Coin Doubler might hinder you from getting the more important boosts like Tornado Power or Power Booster!
- Example End Game Scenario: A player maxed all Boosts then starts to play to
get a high score. He picked up Magnet and Coin Doubler (both are quite common too!) then starts to gather Coins, but he realized that he doesn't need Coins anymore because he's awesome. Now, because of Magnet and Coin Doubler's very long duration, he missed 3 Tornado Power and 1 Power Booster!. After the duration of both boosts, he lost the game with low high score.
- My point is, the suggested build above (without Magnet/Coin Doubler) will give
you more easier time getting high scores!. Yes, you will still get Magnets and Coin Doublers while playing but their duration are short giving you more chance to get and enjoy both Tornado Power and Power Booster's long duration and invincibility.
- Magnets and Coin Doublers are too common anyway, so you can still farm
enough Coins early game. Good Luck! ^^