This Paul deck build will focus on using his earth-shattering cards to destroy his opponent's HP to smithereens! Although he rarely draws and has few spectacular effects, his devastating hits can make up for it!
Perfect for aggressive players. However, such power has a price: his cards can cut both ways...
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Recommended Cards: Paul Heavy Hitter Deck -
Target Power Card:
card and your first card gains 15 Hit.
- Note: Featured Power Card might change it's Stats in the future but it would still
be good for this build.
version. Always remember to use Fusion! to save Gold.
- Refer to the links below this guide for more useful guides!
Recommended Common Cards
- You should aim for the Common versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Uncommon Cards
- You should aim for the Uncommon versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Rare Cards
- Shoulder Smash = Attack
- Phoenix Wings = Attack
- Shoulder Tackle = Attack
- Thruster (Unique) = Attack
- Piston Fire (Unique) = Attack
- Foot Luanch = Attack
- Juggernaut (Unique) = Attack/Tenacity
- Mountain Raze = Heal
- Thunder Palm = Heal
- Phoenix Smasher = Heal
- Burning Spear = Discarder
- Fall Away (Unique) = Discarder
- Body Blow = Discarder
- God Hammer Punch (Unique) = Opp Lose 1 Parry
- Hammer Punch = Draw
- Down Strike (Unique) = Draw
- Rapid Fire to Lightning Bolt = Trap
- Wrecking Ball (Unique) = Trap
- Shredder (Rare) = Buff
- Sample Paul Heavy Hitter Deck -
Paul Heavy Hitter Deck (No SR Cards)
- x1 Thruster (Unique) = Attack
- x1 Phoenix Wings (Rare) = Attack
- x1 Shoulder Smash (Rare) = Attack
- x1 Shoulder Tackle (Rare) = Attack
- x1 Double Strike (Rare) = Attack
- x1 Juggernaut (Unique - Rare) = Attack/Tenacity
- x3 Thunder Palm (Rare) = Heal
- x2 Phoenix Smasher (Rare) = Heal
- x1 Down Strike (Unique - Rare) = Draw
- x1 God Hammer Punch (Unique - Rare) = Opp Lose 1 Parry
- x2 Cards of your Choice!
- Has massive hits but comes with a price!
- Heal cards to compensate the penalties.
- Can penetrate defenses.
- x2 free cards of your choice!
Notable Battle Strategies:
- Paul doesn't have a wide selection of draw cards, so you really need to rely on
using "FOCUS" to draw cards. Your aim is to deal massive damages, so if possible, place your Attack cards in the 3rd, 4th and 5th position (might need a little luck).
- If you can draw the right cards at the right time, you can end the game within
2 Strikes!, 1 if your opponent has 90 HP!
- Some Attack cards might harm your own HP!. Before taking these cards, make
sure that you have some Healing cards first (Thunder Palm cards).
- Phoenix Smasher and Down Strike cards will help you land more cards when
you have 2 or less cards in play (including any of these cards).
- God Hammer Punch can penetrate at least 1 of your opponent's "BLOCK" action when
you use "STRIKE". Works great specially when you have a high hit card in the 2nd position!
- Note: The "Lose Parry" will unblock your cards from right to left.
Other Paul Deck Builds
- Paul Deck and Cards - Heal Bomb Build
Note: Even if you have all the cards above, wins will still depend on your experience
playing the game, strategies, positioning, and more! Good Luck!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop