This Panda deck build will focus on using her high strength cards that can deal over 30 Hit per card!. If you like heavy hitter decks and don't want to bother yourself with complicated effects, then this deck is for you.
Other than Paul, no one can match the devastating hits of Panda! She also has several powerful effects, including her Specialty, Protection.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Recommended Cards: Heavy Hitter Deck -
Target Power Card
gain 10 Hit.
- Note: Featured Power Card might change it's Stats in the future but it would still
be good for this build.
Panda Power Card (140 HP - Punch cards without Effect gain
- Buy more cards to upgrade your deck!
- Refer to the links below this guide for more useful guides!
Recommended Common Cards
- You should aim for the Common versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Uncommon Cards
- You should aim for the Uncommon versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Rare Cards
- Grizzly Claws (Unique) = Protection
- Killing Uppercut Grizzly Claw (Unique) = Attack/Tenacity
- Salmon Hunter (Unique) = Attack
- Salmon Swipe = Attack
- Bear Slash = Buff
- Trout Sweep = Trap
- Wild Lumberjack (Unique) = Draw
- Dance With Me (Unique) = Draw/Protection
- Panda: Sample Heavy Hitter Deck -
Heavy Hitter Deck (No SR Cards)
- x3 (P) Howling Bear and/or Bear Butterfly (Common) = Attack
- x3 (P) Salmon Swipe (Rare) = Attack
- x1 (P) Killing Uppercut Grizzly Claw (Rare - Unique) = Attack/Tenacity
- x1 (P) Salmon Hunter (Rare - Unique) = Attack
- x1 (P) Grizzly Claws (Rare - Unique) = Protection
- x2 (P) Trout Sweep (Rare) = Trap
- x3 (P) Bear Slash (Rare) = Buff Punch Cards
- x1 (P) Card of your Choice
- All Attack cards have at least 20 Hit, above 30 Hit when buffed!
- Trout Sweep to trap opponents while you have 4~5 cards in play.
Notable Battle Strategies:
- Your aim is to deal massive damages, so if possible, place your Attack cards in the
3rd, 4th and 5th position using "FOCUS". This will also make your cards almost unblockable. Use Bear Slash to buff your punch cards!
- Salmon Hunter: If your opponent's HP is lower than or equal to 90 or 80, and you
don't have enough HP, just use "STRIKE" if you want to avoid the penalty.
- Trout Sweep: is a wonderful trap card. Once you have 4 or 5 cards in play, expect
that your opponent will use "BLOCK" specially when they have few cards in play. The trick is to just keep on using "BLOCK" to activate the effect. Don't worry, your cards will not be discarded even after 3 Dual Blocks. Once your opponent starts to use "FOCUS", anticipate their next move then use "STRIKE" to deal a Focus Break! LOL!
Note: Even if you have all the cards above, wins will still depend on your experience
playing the game, strategies, positioning, and more! Good Luck!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop