As you progress through the game, a Hero Training tutorial will walk you through on how to train and level up your Heroes after completing their XP bar. Unlike Heroes, your S.H.I.E.L.D. agent on the other hand will not undergo training. Agents will automatically level up after completing the required XP per level.
◄Back to Marvel: Avengers Alliance FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Hero Training -
- You have to fill up the hero's XP bar in order to train them to the next level.
- Silver, S.H.I.E.L.D. Points and Time.
- If the training time is less than 5 minutes, you can speed up the process for free!
- You can only train 1 hero at a time.
- The hero in training will be unavailable to be used on any missions, but is available for
PVP (Player Versus Player).
- Training Notifications will appear at the bottom area of you game screen ("available",
"complete" and the duration.)
- In-Depth Hero Training Requirements -
Current Hero Lvl to Next Hero Lvl
- Training Time: Hours:Minutes:Seconds Silver Needed S.H.I.E.L.D. Points Needed
Lvl 1 to Lvl 2
- Training Time: 03:00 Silver: 500 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 8
Lvl 2 to Lvl 3
- Training Time: 15:00 Silver: 1,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 9
Lvl 3 to Lvl 4
- Training Time: 30:00 Silver: 2,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 10
Lvl 4 to Lvl 5
- Training Time: 01:00:00 Silver: 5,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 12
Lvl 5 to Lvl 6
- Training Time: 02:00:00 Silver: 8,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 15
Lvl 6 to Lvl 7
- Training Time: 04:00:00 Silver: 15,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 18
Lvl 7 to Lvl 8
- Training Time: 08:00:00 Silver: 30,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 22
Lvl 8 to Lvl 9
- Training Time : 12:00:00 Silver: 50,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 26
Lvl 9 to Lvl 10
- Training Time: 18:00:00 Silver: 100,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 30
Lvl 10 to Lvl 11
- Training Time: 24:00:00 Silver: 200,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 35
Lvl 11 to Lvl 12
- Training Time: 36:00:00 Silver: 300,000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: 40
- Unlocking Hero Abilities and ISO-8 Sockets -
Train and level up your Heroes to unlock new abilities and make your Heroes stronger.
ISO-8 Sockets are used for Isotope-8 Technology Items that will enhance your heroes' stats.
- Level 1: 1st Ability Learned
- Level 2: 2nd Ability Learned
- Level 3: New ISO-8 Socket; Empowered Iso-8 Socket (Base Heroes Only)
- Level 4: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 5: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 6: 3rd Ability Learned
- Level 7: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 8: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 9: 4th Ability Learned
- Level 10: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 11: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 12: New ISO-8 Socket
- Level 13: New Empowered Iso-8 Socket
Related Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips & Guides:
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: Recommended Heroes to Get
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: How to Unlock Research and Items Guide
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: PVP Guide
Marvel: Avengers Alliance: Suggested ISO-8 Stats for Heroes