This guide is only limited to character skill build, stats and pets recommendations, gathered observations and suggestions from players around Pockie Ninja! Note that, there is no best build! it's all about your playing style and preferences! Share them here at urgametips.com too!
◄Back to Pockie Ninja Character Stats and Skill Builds
- Aizen's BMVs are not so great because they all fall down below average. To make up for
his low BMVs, this guide will unlock Aizen's strengths to it's full potential!
HP according to the damage dealt. Substitution is one of the annoying skills in game and can dodge all kinds of attacks! Doesn't work though if you get stunned or frozen.
It's like having a dodge stat with 47% pure dodge chance!
damage dealt means more HP gained!. With Substitution as your defensive skill paired with high
Defense, your survivability will become extremely high!
Punisher Build: Primary Stats:
- [Defense] - Aim for Gold Defense stat per [4s] gear.
- [Armor Break]
- Defensive Type Punishers concentrates on high Defense and high Damage output.
- Dodge is also good but Aizen's Agility BMV is not really that great. Plus, with the current
game, players can now have a good amount of Hit! If you really want Dodge and Speed, you might want to choose Uchiha Itachi instead or by inspecting your server if most players have low hit rates!
Punisher Build: Secondary Stats:
TIP: Secondary Stats are your 3rd or 4th stats that will go with your primary stats per gear.
- [Min/Max Attack+] or [Critical+] > [Dodge]
Punisher Build: Supporting Stats:
TIP: Stats that can give you a more rounded stats build! Increase them also (other stat sources).
- [Hit] > [Constitution]
Notable Stats from Gears
- Try to get [Armor Break Enhance] stats from [4s] weapons.
- Inscription can really help your gears boost up their defensive and offensive capabilities.
- Inscribing your equipments might be expensive to use, so start at Lvl 41+ or 51+.
- Refer here: Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide
- The Enhancement feature in the Armory can also add HP+ stat to your armors and
Attack+ to your weapons!
Recommended Gems for Aizen:
- [Diamond = Attack +%] with/or [Agate = HP +%]
- Diamonds gives better returns than Strength+ gems.
- Gems are equipped inside your gear's slots. Use them to your precious high leveled gears.
Note: Bloodbat is also a good pet but to activate it's support skill, you need to have a good amount of speed! and Aizen's build here is not really suitable to use Bloodbat. Your choice still though.
- Pet Support Skills: [Reshape], [Absolute Loyalty], [Block], [Counterattack]
[+Stats that enhances your Build].
- Dragon Blood will decrease all damage and Inviolable will increase your counterattack!
- Pet Support/Aid Skills: [Icy Breath], [Attack], [Fortune], [Absolute Loyalty], [Block]
- You must learn Attack to activate Icy Breath. Icy Breath is an additional attack that has
a high chance of freezing your opponent! Water Release skill can increase the chances.
- Must also discover Fortune passive skill to increase the freeze chance!
- Passive Skills: [Dragonscale], [Armor Corrosion] and [+Stats that enhances your Build].
Death], [Perception] and [Any General Aura Skill].
- Perception is one good passive aura skill that enhances proc-rates of support skills!
you can dish all your might as a punisher while suppressing your enemy's chakra consuming skills!
- In my humble opinion, this pet might be a huge counter for speedsters now!
- You might want to include Attack but it can disrupt your Crystal Blade skill. Your choice.
- Water Release: to increase your dragon's Icy Breath proc-rate.
- Awesome for high damagers. Can also reduce damage from Detonating Clay!
- Awesome skill that can dodge all kinds of attacks! Best used by Illusion characters.
- Puppet belongs here also but they are not compatible with your assassinate skill!
- [Quickstep] and [Windstorm Array]
- Great wind skills! Quickstep can increase your Life Stealing chances!
- [Crystal Blade] - Freeze effect and chance to deal 2x damage. Means 2x HP gain too!
- [8 Trigram Palm] or [Bomb]
- For stun and more damage output! Best against non-speedsters.
- [Static Field]
- [The 8 Inner Gates Released]
- Also a good skill turning your character into a speedster punisher type as the battle prolongs!
- [Pre-Healing Jutsu] - Restores Hp and can relieve poisonous effect as well.
- [5 Elements Seal] - Halts Elemental attacks like Crystal Blades and Chidori.
- [Creation Rebirth] - mainly for PVP, if you get KO'ed quickly!
Featured Bloodline NPC for all Builds!
- Mizukage: +54 to Strength, Agility and Stamina; and + 192 to Hit!
- Unlock at Lvl 58; Collection: Landscape Painting
- Use her as one of your permanents to adapt Hit while concentrating on your stats build.
- Use the Pray option to increase her default stats with your preferred stat!
- If you don't want her to become one of your permanents, you can still use her as a reserve.
- In case that you encounter a high dodger, switch Mizukage to your active Bloodlines!
Pockie Ninja: Character and Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja: Complete List of Character Outfits
Pockie Ninja: How to Synthesize Blue & Orange Outfits
Pockie Ninja Ultimate Skills List
Pockie Ninja: Pet and Equipment Synthesis
Pockie Ninja: Equipment Inscription Guide
Pockie Ninja: How to Get or Obtain Epic, S-Rank and Shippuden Outfits
Pockie Ninja: What is a BMV? Basic Modifier Value
Pockie Ninja In-Depth Character Outfit Level Upgrading
Pockie Ninja: Recast Outfits to Get Pioneer or Sage Releases
Pockie Ninja: How to Get Tailed Beast Pets