- First, click any of the two methods below to enter the Ninja's Trial window.
Now you will be taken to a list of characters. Refer to the above screenshot. Note that you
can only go for characters with lower level than you. To successfully obtain a bloodline limit, you must reach the maximum amity level of that character.
- For this guide, we will try to Inherit Tenten's bloodline limit - Full Bullets.
- Tenten's liking or favorite item: Barbeque Chips
- Amity level: 0/30 - You only need 4 Barbeque Chips to inherit Tenten's Bloodline Limit!
- Click on "Go!" to visit Tenten's Ninja House.
- Click her portrait again to open a window similar to the below pics.
Now here's the hard part!, obtaining likings takes a lot of time and you really need luck!
Make sure your level is not 30 levels higher than your enemies to get loots!
Where to Obtain Likings?
- Outdoor Bosses: The ones that requires Demon Proofs.
- Slot Machines: Most Maps with Outdoor Explorations have Slot Machines. High leveled
slot machines yields high leveled likings. Search a slot machine that is suitable for your aim.
- Defense Against Tailed Beasts
- Ninja Trial: Refer here to learn more Pockie Ninja: Ninja's Trial 3 vs 3 Team Fight
- Redeem Blue, Purple, Orange Collection Treasure Jars at the Daily Sign-in Gifts.
- Buy them in the Market
- Cards and more!
Note that the color of fave items or likings is also the same with their respective characters.
Example: Green colored items belongs to Green grade characters and so on.
Quests - For Tenten and Choji only NEW!
- You can also get Tenten's Barbeque Chips by accepting the quest in the Angel City.
- Go to Angel City then click on Hall. Must be level at least 25!
- Talk to the Ninja Master and accept the quest named as "Collection".
- Talk to the Ninja Master again to complete the quest.
- Claim your rewards - Barbeque Chips x4 and go back to the Crossrords.
- After collecting the required likings, go back to Tenten's Ninja House to complete the quest.
- Click on Transplant to complete the process!
Inherited Bloodline Limits can be activated through your Backpack window.
- Bloodline Limits must also be activated first before it's attributes takes effect!
- Discover Bloodsouls to reinforce your Bloodline Limits!
- To learn more about Bloodsouls and how to get them, refer below.
Refer Below Link for more information:
- Enhance Bloodline Limits with Bloodsouls and Pray
Pockie Ninja: Enhance Bloodline Limits with Bloodsouls and Pray
Pockie Ninja: Bloodline Limit Character Skill Effects
Pockie Ninja: Ninja's Trial 3 vs 3 Team Fight
Pockie Ninja: Complete List of Character Outfits
Pockie Ninja Tips, Tricks and Info
Pockie Ninja: Character and Skill Builds