Mods come in two flavors: Weapon Mods and Defender Mods. Applying a mod to a defender or a weapon will make it more powerful in different ways. Note that Mods will never expire and are not consumable like Weapons or Contraptions.
- Mods are unlocked according to a progression sequence as player level increases.
- Continue leveling until you can unlock the Mod that you need.
- Finally, you can go to the store and purchase your Mod.
Example Set Ups (keep on unlocking mods till you get the items below).
- Equipping Titanium Bat and Colors Cut will give The Biker a huge boost!
- Titanium Bat: +20% Attack Damage
- Colors Cut: +50% Health
- Once you upgrade a Defender's Max Level with cupcakes, you'll be able to upgrade them
to that level in battle!
- Green Stat: Represents the Defender's maximum stats after leveling them during battle.
- Pink Stats: Represents the Defender's added stats with the current equipped Mods.
Related Zombie Misfits Tips & Guides:
Zombie Misfits: How to Use Mods on Weapons
Zombie Misfits Tips, Tricks and Info
Zombie Misfits Skills: Weapons, Contraptions and Mods
Zombie Misfits: Stage Level Secrets and Tricks