Here is a guide for all beginners playing Wild Ones! Learn the basics of maneuvering and
aiming to quickly outlast your enemies in game. Be the top dog in this ultimate free online browser game!
How to Maneuver your Pet
your pet walk or jump in your desired location.
- Alternatively, It is recommended to use your keyboard instead to maneuver your pet for
better flexibility. Practice using your mouse for aiming while moving your pet with the keyboard.
the map enemies.
- You can also use your mouse wheel to Zoom in or out. Zoom out for better gameplay.
- If your keyboard is not working, you might be in Comment Mode. Press Enter to exit.
How to Shoot
- Click "Change Weapon" and select a weapon you like in the window.
- or simply click on the default weapon: Missile (Missiles are infinite, they never run out).
- Power (0% Minimum to 100% Maximum). Click and hold your mouse button then drag
to build up power. More Power gives weapons a more further reach. Melee weapons must be used at close range though to become effective.
- Angle (90° directly upwards to -90° directly downwards). Adjust and remember your
last angle to easily adjust your next aim. This is extremely helpful when you are trying to hit enemies using high angles.
- Let go - to shoot your weapon!
Practice playing on your own in the Practice Mode to get the feel of your weapons. Each
weapons has their own weight, reach, power, and effects.
- Alternatively, you can access this game help by clicking the "?" in your game screen.
Related Wild Ones Tips & Guides:
Wild Ones Tips, Tricks and Info
Wild Ones: Ultimate Medals Achievements Guide
Wild Ones: Winning All Battle Modes Guide