Here are some Tips and Tricks for the online browser game Gardens of Time by Playdom available on Facebook. Refer here to learn the basics and how to play the game in an easier and comfortable way.
|PLAY GARDENS OF TIME ON FACEBOOK
Your Total Score
- Chain Bonus - Chain Combos
- Base and Chain Bonuses are automatically calculated while progressing.
- Time Bonus- Time Completed
- Skill Bonus - No Hints USED!
- Time and Skill Bonuses are added after finishing the scene.
red when you're close.
a short time!
- You need to find and click all the objects asked as fast as you can while keeping
your chain combos up and without using any Hints.
- This will require you to revisit the scene to practice and familiarize yourself.
- With this method, you can get up to 500,000 to 600,000+ Score!
- If you can't get into the Rankings, don't worry it's totally optional though.
- Daily Bonus, click on collect at the "The Daily Victorian".
- Visit up to 20 neighbors per 24 hours for free XP, Silvers and Energy.
- Help 20 neighbors by doing Blitz Scenes.
above a visitor's head in another neighbor's garden. Rewards: 100 XP and Silvers.
- Blitz Scenes doesn't require Energy and you don't really need to complete all the hidden
objects to get an exceptional reward. The XP gain is fixed to 100 per Blitz.
- Click on the Profile Pictures of your friends who are roaming around your garden.
- Send Free Gifts to gain free gifts from your friends.
- Collects bonuses from your Wall or from your friend's Facebook Wall.
- Help Out your neighbors by giving materials to collect some Silvers.
- The New "Five Day Bonus Wheel"! NEW!
- Use the quest guide at the left side of your game screen.
- Complete quests that will unlock new scenes or the Main Story Quests.
- Complete quests that will unlock a wonder for your garden.
- Complete quests that are related to your neighbors.
- Ignore other quests. Yes, because you will spend more than the reward that you will
get. Plus, It will give you much more space for more reputation.
Building and Upgrading
- Only build artifacts, buildings, and wonders to unlock new scenes.
- Only build Artifacts and Buildings that will yield best reputation results. Refer below.
- Refer here: Gardens of Time: Best Artifacts and Buildings for Reputation
- Upgrade your buildings to level 5 for more Reputation bonuses! NEW!
- Stop building if you don't have any quest that requires you to unlock a particular scene
to conserve your Silvers and garden space.
- First Wonder that you can get after completing Chapter 1: Big Ben
- Wonders will require a number of active neighbors to complete.
- Use the Grid Expand feature at your Build Mode. Up to 28x28 Garden Space.
- If you want to replay a scene, choose the newest scene to get the highest XP.
- Your energy will refill every after level up so it's better to use them all up first before
gaining any XP (from new buildings, upgrades or neighbor visits).
- It is best to play at fullscreen (other monitors or HDTVs brightens up dark areas).
Actual Reputation Guide
- Based on the pic above, you need 440 more Reputation. Then below it, it says you
will be able to get 360 Reputation after 15 minutes.
- To clear out the confusion, all you need to do is to subtract 360 from 440.
- 440-360 = 80 The actual Reputation needed to unlock London Groovy Flat.
Good luck playing your favorite browser online game on Facebook.
Related Gardens of Time Tips & Guides:
Gardens of Time: Best Artifacts and Buildings for Reputation
Gardens of Time Collections and Wish List Guide