Here is a list of Tips and Tricks for Monster Hero. Feel free to add yours to help other players fulfill their stories. Good luck!
|PLAY MONSTER HERO ON FACEBOOK|
- Put points on Energy and Stamina for more Actions and Battles. More actions
and battles gives more experience, thus more stats to allocate and more play time.
Energy should be your first priority.
- Recommended Stats Allocation: NEW!
- 1 Stamina for every 2 points of Energy.
- After reaching 100 to 200 Stamina and Energy do the following:
- Start Pumping Attack if you can aim well.
- Start Pumping Defense if you are having a hard time aiming.
your projectile is in flight or mid air.
- Each monster has it's own default aim position.
friends (gifts). You can view all recipes by clicking the Book at the Alchemy Page.
stages. When you reach the Pathfinder Rank 8, get your Crynomite Monster and use it as your main ally. Crynomite can dominate puzzle stages with it's Special Attack - Bomb Shot.
- Earn your cash and start buying Purple or Epic Equipments from Shops after reaching Lvl 50+.
- Choose Epic Items that will enhance your character and your monster's stats.
- Try to find an Epic Item with "+ chance to land a critical hit" with good bonus.
the letters below your standing point.
- Drag your mouse into any letters like: "C-U-R-R-E-N-T S-H-O-T". Not all
aim positions will work though like straight shots, but it's a start.
- Hit the birds carrying bonus attacks to increase your damages.
shots depends on the level requirement.
- Break obstacles like glasses and woods to increase your total points. This will
also increase your chance getting 3 stars in a single level.
Equipments can be found by:
- Opening treasure chests
- Clearing Obstacles (Special Stages - Ancient Portals)
- Clearing Boss Fights - Lucky if you can get the Epic Items
- Alchemy - the materials can be gathered from friends (gifts).
- Giving gifts.
Monster Hero: How to Defeat Boss Monsters with Friends