Here's a list Skill Slots and their stats or effects per Lvl. Skill Slots are extra stats that can be unlocked once the requirements are met, upgrade them to get added stats, buffs, debuffs, and other useful effects for your characters.
Skill Slots (I guess), are mainly used by game devs to buff up or re-balance characters as the game goes, so even a 4* character that is in a disadvantage could become more useful with Skill Slots.
- First, you need to unlock the required Battle Skills from your character's Attribute Matrix, then upgrade them to max level if needed.
- Collect required materials (rarity varies per item).
Shards and Crystals
- Collect from daily or limited events. Farm them too from story mode stages, refer here for a list of stages and their guaranteed drops: Shards, Crystals and Holy Farming Locations
- Void, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Holy, and Dark Medallions drops from various limited events.
- Available Medallions depends on the current featured event.
Essence and Candyboxes
- Rainbow Candybox
All Materials Can Be Obtained From:
- Limited Events - Quest Completion Rewards (check Missions List Section).
- Score and Ranking Rewards (Limited Ranking Events, aim for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd to get rare materials).
- Drops from various Limited Event Bosses, check event details for more details.
Known Skill Slot Stats and Effects
-*Note that these upgrade caps will be lifted higher as the game goes, but only the game devs knows when.
[Character Weapon] Skills
- Lvl 1 = Attack and Crit +50
- Lvl 2 = Attack and Crit +100
- Lvl 3 = Attack and Crit +150
- Lvl 4 = Attack and Crit +200
- Lvl 5 = Attack and Crit +250
- *Note: some characters are capped at Lvl 5.
- Lvl 6 = Attack and Crit +300
- Lvl 7 = Attack and Crit +350
- Lvl 8 = Attack and Crit +400
- Lvl 9 = Attack and Crit +450
- Lvl 10 = Attack and Crit +500
Battle Skill 1 Transform
- Overrides your character's Battle Skill 1 with a new one.
- Lvl 1 = Increase Damage vs Neutral enemies by 1.5x.
Skill Damage Up (or vs a certain Element)
- Lvl 1 = Increases Skill Damage by 5%.
- Lvl 2 = Increases Skill Damage by 10%.
Combo Window Up
- Lvl 1 = Increases window to continue a combo by 3 seconds.
- Lvl 2 = Increases window to continue a combo by 5 seconds.
Combo Damage Up
- Lvl 1 = Increases damage for 30-hit+ combos by 5%.
- Lvl 2 = Increases damage for 20-hit+ combos by 5%.
- Lvl 1 = 600 HP every 10 seconds.
- Lvl 1 = Restores MP every 10 seconds during standby.
MP Recovery on Parry
- Lvl 1 = +5 MP
Sword Skill 3 Enhance
-*Note that all characters will eventually get their own set of Skill Slots, and all existing characters with Skill Slots might also get more slots or Lvl upgrades as the game goes.
- Increases damage done, some SS3s will also get a faster animation speed once learned.
- Increases Attack and Movement Speed, which will also affect MP gain, parry speed, dodging speed and DPS.
Increased Number of Hits
- SS3 will get an increased number of hits which will generate more damage output. Additional hits depends per character.
Reduced Charge/Cast Time
- Reduces animation lags or casting time. Some will get reduced damages though due to re-balancing issues (I guess).
Reduced MP Requirement
- Decreases the MP required to cast SS3, this is will greatly affect SS3's damage output and MP cost.
Added Elemental Effect
- SS3 will get a new element, but DPS will somewhat drop due to re-balancing, to avoid getting it too overpowered against a certain element (I guess).
Reduce Enemy Defense
- SS3 will get a nice support debuff.
Other SS3 Enhancements
- and more SS3 enhancements, like Homing Bullets!
*If you have info on missing stats or effects above, feel free to share below, thanks! ^^
- Sword Art Online MD: Shards, Crystals and Holy Farming Locations
- Sword Art Online: MD - Limit Breaking and Which Stats to Choose