In Bloodline, every Hero has it's own Job Class. Job Class cannot be changed, however, Heroes can advance their Job Class to a 2nd Job type of similar Job Class. After Job change, Heroes will gain different stat bonuses that can be increased by upgrading their class rank.
- Increased chances of being hit, but has 5% damage reduction.
- Critical rate increases by 8%.
- Increase damage by 10% when in full HP.
- Ultimate Skill damage increases by 10%.
- Gain 7 Fury at the end of each round.
Every Hero will have at least 2 types of Job Advancement Paths. After Job Change, your Hero will receive a big boost to their 4 main attributes. You may strengthen your Hero further using the Energy earned from Job Change Dungeons.
- War God (based from in-game help): Huge chance of increase enemy’s Hit rate; 5% reduction in damage dealt; 10% reduction in damage taken.
- War God (based from actual Lvl 40 Warrior): Increase CRI, reduce damage by 5%, reduce damage received by 10%.
- Life Drinker: Damage dealt increased by 10%; Damage received decreased by 10%.
- Shadow Dancer: CRI rate increased by 10%; CRI damage received decreased slightly.
- Ghost Blade: CRI rate increased by 25%, ULT skill damage decreased by 25%.
- Ninja: Damage and CRI rate increased by 10%, DEF decreased by 20%.
- Soul Addict: When enemy’s HP is less than 35%, 25% increase in damage taken and CRI ATK rate.
- Arrow Master: 30% chance of reducing enemy’s DEF during ATK for 1 turn.
- Scout: When HP is full, 10% increase in damage dealt and CRI ATK rate.
- Sorcerer: Fury damage increased by 20%.
- Mage: Gain 20% HP after killing an enemy, raises CRI ATK rate by 20% for next round.
- Divine Messenger: Recover 10 Fury Point for every turn; Slightly enhance cure effect.
- Archon: DEF and REC increased by 10% for all squad members.
- Martial Arts Mistress: Damage dealt increased by 15%, REC decreased by 30%.
*Note: Based from the in-game help menu, there are more hidden jobs besides the ones mentioned above.
Job Change Requirements
Your Hero is qualified for a Job Change if the following criteria is met:
- Squad Level 30 (to unlock the "Head Hunter Warlords" Event.)
- Hero Level 40 (a new "Job Change" option will appear on your Hero's Stat screen.)
- Job Change Scrolls is required. Each Job has its own specific Job Change Scroll. Job Change Scrolls can be obtained through the Job Change Dungeon.
- The "Head Hunter Warlords" event is a class-restricted instance.
- Example: If you want to enter the Warrior Job Change Dungeon, you need to have at least 1 Lvl 15 Warrior Class Hero. Add up to 5 Warrior Class Heroes if you have more.
- Job Change Scrolls are used to fulfill the Job Change Requirements of your Hero.
- Energy are used to "Power Up" your Hero's 2nd Job Class further.
- Unlock higher difficulty stages to earn more per run.
*More info here soon after they unlock the Job Change feature during official launch.
- Bloodline: How to Evolve Heroes and Farm Evolve Materials