Here's a list of Skills for all full 5 Stars Light Element Heroes in Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire mobile game. If you want to know the new skill set of your 5* heroes after evolving them from 4*, or if you are looking for a nice Light Hero to add to your team, then you may refer here for information.
- Triumph Song III: Attack damage to all party members increases by 30% for the next 2 attacks; Fury stats for all members increase by 20 points.
- Angel Blood III: Angel accepts the Baptism of Holy Water, reducing personal COST by 4 points while Light Element Squad mate's MAX HP is increased by 8%.
- Holy Song III: All party members gain high resistance to curses and bones while receiving 15% less damage.
How to Obtain: Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Poem Angel 4*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Song Angel 3*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Holy Justice III: 2 rounds of severe Light Element damage to a single enemy with the Sword of Holy Light, lowering enemy damage by 20%.
- Angel Grace III: Fina received Angel Grace: immune from paralyzed, petrification, skeletonification, poison and curses.
- DarkLight DEF III: Light and Dark Element enemies cause 25% less damage.
How to Obtain: Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Sacred Fina 4*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Archangel Fina 3*/5*: Get from Gem Summon, Crystal Trade, Flying Chess, or Fragment Trade x30: Farm from Challenge Mode > Chapter 6 Abandoned Sea > Hades.
- Card of Fate III: Jack throws out the two poker cards in his hands, dealing ultra-massive light damage to a single enemy.
- Shuffle III: Jack enters the fight and causes one random enemy's ATK stats to decrease by 10% while damage caused by him is increased by 10% for 3 rounds.
- Card Strike III: Party members without full Fury do 40% more damage.
How to Obtain: Gem Summon, Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x200: Can not be farmed yet.
- Evolve Clown Jack 4*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Juggler Jack 3*/5*: Get from Gem Summon, Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x30: Can not be farmed yet.
- Milky Way III: Maiden summon the Milky Way Twin Maiden to deal ultra-massive Light Element damage to a single enemy.
- Mirage III: Perform the Dance of the True Cloth and cause a moral surge among Water, Fire, Earth, Thunder, and Light Element party members and thereby increasing CRI damage dealt by 20%
- Holy Fury III: All Light Element party members cause 50% more damage.
How to Obtain: Crystal Trade or Fragment Trade x200: Can not be farmed yet.
- Evolve Illusion Maiden 4*/5*: Get from Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Maiden 3*/5*: Get from Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x30: Farm from Arena Honor Trade. Pretty common too as Sign-in rewards.
- Fated Meet III: Yumi restores a small amount of HP to all party members for 3 rounds.
- Public Idol III: Yumi's entrance provides a morale boost to party members, increasing the CRI hit rate of the entire party by 5% and lowering damage received by 5%.
- Yumi's Love III: The 3 party members with the lowest HP receive 25% less damage for the next round and also recover a very small amount of HP.
How to Obtain: Crystal Trade, Fragment Trade x200: Can not be farmed yet.
- Evolve Song Yumi 4*/5*: Get from Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Sakura Yumi 3*/5*: Get from Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x30: Can not be farmed yet.
- Spider Bomb: The Grey Star performs Last's Spider Bomb skill, dealing ultra-massive Light Element damage to a single enemy.
- Elven Sword Keeper: When Grey Star is at full HP, he will enter the state of Spirit Focus, increasing his CRI hit rate significantly as well as recovering Fury points at much greater speed.
- Rick Ally: Gold obtained in battle is increased by 35%.
How to Obtain: Crystal Trade or Fragment Trade x200: Farm from Guild Shop.
- Death Edict: Ruthtria summons the Scythe of MoSiTiMa, dealing moderate Light Element damage to all enemies.
- Divine Word: Ruthtria's Mouth of Evil restores a small amount of Fury to all party members during the first round of battle.
- Divine Chosen: Mage damage in the party increases by 50%.
How to Obtain: Crystal Trade, Fragment Trade x200: Farm from Guild Shop or VIP 16, 17 and 18 Event Present.
- Annihilate: Enter the Holy Domain to inflict Holy Punishment on a single enemy, dealing ultra-massive Light Element damage.
- God Link: The War Maiden, blesses with God Link, heals gradually in the course of battle.
- War Domain: Damage from the ULT Skill of all party members is increased by 80% with 50% more EXP.
How to Obtain: VIP 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 Event Present.
- Pure Strike: A four-hit attack that deals massive Dark damage to a single enemy.
- Hoard II: The Purity Box gains you an extra 20% Gold and materials from battle.
- Hoard Curse II: Curses weak targets. At the start of a round, enemies without full HP have 75% lower DEF.
How to Obtain: Evolve White Box 4*/5*: Fragment Trade x60: Farm from the "Ancient Hidden Land" Event Rewards.
- Ult Skill: An Active Skill that is available when Hero's Fury bar is full. Can be upgraded through Fusion using Skill Mats, or Heroes with Similar Skill Type (Single. AoE, or Healing).
- Talent: A Passive Skill that appears after reaching the required Number of Stars (mostly 3 Stars) and unlocks depending on the required Lvl of the Hero.
- Leader Skill: A Passive Skill that activates once a Hero is selected as Leader or Ally. The effect still works even if the Leader or Ally has been defeated.
- Gem Summons: Chance to get 3, 4, or 5 Star Heroes.
- Crystal Trade (Divine House): You can trade your Crystals here to get 3, 4 or 5 Star Heroes/Duplicates. The locked Heroes will become available if the Hero is present from your Hero Memoirs. Featured 5 Star Hero is based from the available event.
- Evolving Heroes: Basically, you can get them by evolving their lower versions up.
- Fragment Trade: After farming the required number of Fragments, trade them in the Divine House to get the Hero. Note that some will require 3*/5* or full 5* Hero Fragments.
- Vampire Sanctuary: Can obtain random Hero fragments from chests, with a chance to receive a full Hero. Hero Fragments can be farmed too from Mysterious dungeon encounters.
- Airship Merchant: Check and buy Hero Fragments here if you want, best done if you just need a few pieces to complete the Hero. Note that you can get almost all heroes here, including event only heroes.
- Event Based: Other sources like Sign-in rewards, Task Collections, Limited Events, VIP exclusive rewards, and more.
- Bloodline: How to Evolve Heroes and Farm Evolve Materials
- Bloodline: What is Limit Break and How to Trigger It