Here's a list of Skills for all full 5 Star Heroes in Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire mobile game. If you want to know the new skill set of your 5* heroes after evolving them from 4*, or if you are looking for a nice 5 Star Hero to add to your team, then you may refer here for information.
- Blood Chariot III: Lilo.I uses Blood Chariot to summon a giant sword, dealing minor Fire Element damage to all enemies.
- High Blood III: Lilo.I gains energy from the enemy's fresh blood, with 20% of damage dealt transformed into healing for herself.
- Blood Wish III: All party members cause 15% more damage and receive 15% less damage.
How to Obtain: Redeemed from Task Collections, or Evolve Vampire Lilo.I 4*/5*.
- Evolve Lilo.I 3*/5*: Get from Task Collections.
- Phoenix III: Summon the Fire-Phoenix Tank that rains down burning missiles, dealing moderate Fire Element damage to all enemies.
- Devour Fire III: When receiving fire damage, Anna may absorb the energy directed to regain small amounts of HP and Fury.
- Fiery Anger III: All Fire Element party members cause 50% more damage.
- Evolve Flame Anna 4*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Traveler Anna 3*/5*: Get from Gem Summon, Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x30: Farm from Challenge Mode > Chapter 4 Witch Hunt > Dark Tower.
- Lava Flash III: Enter the Himekami Fire Domain to summon the Fiery of Protection and deal rarely-seen, super-massive fire damage.
- Fiery's Lament III: Practice the Domain of the Goddess' Flame: damage from ULT Skill damage is increased by 50% at 15% more Fury cost.
- CRI Hit Up III: CRI hit rate of all party members increases by 35%.
How to Obtain: Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Flame Maiden 4*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Battle Maiden 3*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Nuclear: Moni calls for a targeted nuclear strike, dealing ultra-massive Fire Element damage to a single enemy.
- Explode III: A big fan of all things weaponry, Moni goes on a rampage, with CRI hit rate increasing by 25% at full Fury.
- Breach III: Moni refills ammo continuously, gaining 50 Fury for herself every round and 50% more damage from her ULT Skill.
How to Obtain: Gem Summon, Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x200: Can not be farmed yet.
- Evolve Moni MK- II 4*/5*: Get from Gem Summon or Crystal Trade.
- Evolve Moni MK- I 3*/5*: Get from Gem Summon, Crystal Trade, or Fragment Trade x30: Can not be farmed yet.
- Red Crane III: Red Crane summons lava pillars at the enemies' feet, dealing moderate Fire Element damage to all enemies.
- Heart Blaze III: Yan's dance improves party morale, improving recovery of all party members.
- Flame Burn III: At the start of every round, all party members gain an 8% damage bonus with a MAX of 10 bonuses allowed.
- End Force: Cora summons the Dwarf's Hammer, dealing moderate Fire damage to all enemies.
- Angel Grace I: Cora lets out a Dwarf's Roar after receiving a CRI hit, lowering the CRI hit rate of the entire party by 10% for the next attack.
- Dwarf Chief: Gains 100% more max HP and 50% more damage after becoming leader.
How to Obtain: Crystal Trade or Fragment Trade x200: Farm from Guild Shop.
- ?????: ?????
- ?????: ?????
How to Obtain: This Hero can not be obtained yet.
- Ult Skill: An Active Skill that is available when Hero's Fury bar is full. Can be upgraded through Fusion using Skill Mats, or Heroes with Similar Skill Type (Single. AoE, or Healing).
- Talent: A Passive Skill that appears after reaching the required Number of Stars (mostly 3 Stars) and unlocks depending on the required Lvl of the Hero.
- Leader Skill: A Passive Skill that activates once a Hero is selected as Leader or Ally. The effect still works even if the Leader or Ally has been defeated.
- Gem Summons: Chance to get 3, 4, or 5 Star Heroes.
- Crystal Trade (Divine House): You can trade your Crystals here to get 3, 4 or 5 Star Heroes/Duplicates. The locked Heroes will become available if the Hero is present from your Hero Memoirs. Featured 5 Star Hero is based from the available event.
- Evolving Heroes: Basically, you can get them by evolving their lower versions up.
- Fragment Trade: After farming the required number of Fragments, trade them in the Divine House to get the Hero. Note that some will require 3*/5* or full 5* Hero Fragments.
- Vampire Sanctuary: Can obtain random Hero fragments from chests, with a chance to receive a full Hero. Hero Fragments can be farmed too from Mysterious dungeon encounters.
- Airship Merchant: Check and buy Hero Fragments here if you want, best done if you just need a few pieces to complete the Hero. Note that you can get almost all heroes here, including event only heroes.
- Event Based: Other sources like Sign-in rewards, Task Collections, Limited Events, VIP exclusive rewards, and more.
- Bloodline: How to Evolve Heroes and Farm Evolve Materials
- Bloodline: What is Limit Break and How to Trigger It