Here's a list of Skills for all 4 Stars Earth Element Heroes in Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire mobile game. If you want to know the new skill set of your 4* heroes after evolving them from 3*, or if you are looking for a nice Earth Hero to add to your team, then you may refer here for information.
- Roar Cannon II: Transform falling leaves in the air into sharp blades, dealing minor Earth Element damage to all enemies.
- Dragon Rise III: Growth of the Dragon Race: elemental gain at level up is increased by 20%, with EXP gained post-battle increased by 100%.
- Element Ward II: Water, Fire, Earth, and Thunder Element enemies cause 20% less damage.
- Treeworld II: Summon ancient trees from beneath the earth to shoot large amounts of leaves, hence dealing minor Earth Element damage to all enemies.
- Dragon Rise II: Growth of the Dragon Race: elemental gain at level up is increased by 15% with EXP gained post-battle increased by 75%.
- Wild Fury II: All Earth Element party members cause 35% more damage.
- Tranquility II: Pray to the Goddess of Fate, using her healing powers to restore a small amount of HP to all party members.
- Nature Grace II: Ui prays for the Blessing of the Gods while unleashing her ULT Skill, gaining 20 Fury for all party members.
- Divine Hand II: Recovery of all party members increases by 30%.
- Pierce Arrow II: Shoots two consecutive arrows with the help of the Rage of the Forest, dealing severe Earth Element damage to a single enemy.
- Storage II: Vic received Forest Blessings, regaining 20% Fury after using his ULT Skill with HP and ATK stats increased by 10% when in the same party as Gen.
- Vic's Anger II: All party members with full Fury will cause 35% more damage.
- Ult Skill: An Active Skill that is available when Hero's Fury bar is full. Can be upgraded through Fusion using Skill Mats, or Heroes with Similar Skill Type (Single. AoE, or Healing).
- Talent: A Passive Skill that appears after reaching the required Number of Stars (mostly 3 Stars) and unlocks depending on the required Lvl of the Hero.
- Leader Skill: A Passive Skill that activates once a Hero is selected as Leader or Ally. The effect still works even if the Leader or Ally has been defeated.
- Bloodline: How to Evolve Heroes and Farm Evolve Materials
- Bloodline: What is Limit Break and How to Trigger It