Platypus Evolution - Clicker Game is a casual mobile game presented by Tapps - Top Apps and Games, available on Android - Google Play and iOS App Store. Play God and turn already weird creatures into even weirder ones! Mix, match, combine and evolve regular platypus to God-knows-what new species of platypus and take over the world and BEYOND!
- Drag and drop similar Platypuses to evolve them into new and more profitable creatures.
- If 2 identical Platypuses are close enough, you can double tap any of them to evolve.
- Evolved Platypuses will generate more Coins so don't hold back, keep evolving them!
- Platypuses will automatically generate Coins, but you can also fiercely tap the Platypuses to make Coins pop from pooping. Note that higher tier Platypuses will generate more Coins!
- Fill the Fusion Bar: Evolve 50 pairs to get more bonus Coins from those flying birds, bonuses will depend on your CPS (Coins/second), it's around CPS x 5 per bird.
- If you need to log out, the Tractor will collect Coins for you while you're away, but it must be emptied every after 2 hours. Upgrade the tractor to increase collection time (optional).
- Increase CPS, purchase the "Delivery time reducer" and "Chance to deliver bigger Platypuses". Refer to the Shop: Purchasing Game Enhancers below for more info.
- Coin production will also increases by 10% each time the Universe (4th Area) is reset.
Earning Free Gems/Diamonds
- Chance to drop from Delivery Boxes.
- Earned from the Shop, by sharing the game on Facebook for example.
- Completing certain achievements will also earn you some Gems.
- Recreating the 4th area, the Universe! (Get 30 Gems)
- Selling Platargeddon, the final form of alien Platypuses that can be found on Mars. They can be traded with the Alien for 30 Gems!
As your Platypuses poop coins, buy new ones to earn even more money. Purchasing Platypuses will increase their current price, so to help you decide which and when to buy them, here's some tips:
- Yes, to keep it smooth and even to your CPS, Box Delivery rate, and overall efficiency, it's a good idea to purchase Platypuses until their current price is near half of the next Platypus' price and twice as the previous Platypus' price.
- To make things easier with less calculations, do this simple tip:
- Example: If you purchased 30 Platypuses, you should only purchase up to 28 Adult Platypuses, then stop. Next, purchase 26 Sharkipuses, 24 Platycorns, and so on...
- Yes, just keep the purchase difference between Platypuses to 2!
When To Buy More Platypuses (First Tier Platypus)?
- If you are wondering when is the right time to buy more Platypuses, here's some tips:
- If you want to be more accurate, follow this:
- Your current Coins/Sec x 10 = SUM. Now, when purchasing Platypuses (the first tier/creature), I suggest you do not exceed far from the calculated SUM. The shortcut for the formula is to just add a 0 to your current Coins/Sec then compare the prices.
- Note: If you purchased the "Delivery time reducer"from the Shop, replace the x10 above to x5 (shortcut no longer apply).
- or just slowly purchase Platypuses, while keeping the purchase difference between Platypuses to 2, like the first example above.
- During the early stages of the game, it is also ok to just focus and purchase Pond Platypuses only (Platypus to Petipus or Platypsy). This way, you can get more Coin bonuses from the birds by fusing lots of Platypuses!
- Purchase higher tier Platypuses once your CPS can keep up or if their prices are way cheaper than Platypsy's.
- If you see an AD icon next to the Platypus' "Buy with Coins" option, select it to get that Platypus for free after watching the video advertisement.
- Do not use your Gems for purchasing Platypuses.
- Collects Coins while you're away.
- Buy once you need to log out from the game for the first time haha. Upgrade if you need more time (depends on how frequently you play).
Delivery Time Reducer
- I suggest you buy this upgrade once you are able to obtain the required Coins without pressure. Just concentrate on increasing your CPS, this will come eventually.
Chance to Deliver Bigger Platypuses
- Same as above, but once you are able to unlock the next upgrades that will require Gems, I suggest you do so. Upgrades here will not reset once you recreate the the Universe!
Special Food Double Coin Production
- Requires Gems, and it's not permanent so it's totally optional.
- Only purchase if your CPS can generate them easily.
- Used to complete certain achievements.
- Optional: to complete certain achievements. Make sure that you max out the "Chance to deliver bigger Platypuses" first though.
Once you evolve 1 Qwock and reach the 3rd area, Mars will be unlocked and the Alien will appear.
- Requires Rubies to buy one, to get more Rubies, sell your "Earth" Platypuses to the Alien.
- Drag and Drop the type of Platypus the Alien is looking for.
- Note: Platargeddon, the final form of alien Platypuses on Mars, can be traded with the Alien for 30 Gems. Mars' Platargeddon is similar to Platypile's tier.
- Focus on increasing your CPS instead, until you unlock the 3rd to 5th upgrade of the "Chance to deliver bigger Platypuses" from the Shop (use this feature to get more Gems for the upgrades). For now, just ignore this, but keep evolving alien Platypuses if you have earned enough Rubies.
- If you are ready to complete some achievements and gather Gems, start selling your Platypuses to the Alien then continue evolving until you unlock the "Generate Bigger Aliens in Eggs" from the Alien Shop. Slowly buy them all to make things faster.
- The fourth and final area of the Platypus Evolution Game. In this area you can obtain one of five Ultimate beings!
The Ultimate Beings!
- You can obtain either Thanatipus, Plotuspus, Sun Wuquack, Prettypus, or Platypuseidon.
- You can only have one Ultimate Being each time, and you can increase the level of this Platypus until Lvl 4 by combining more of the lower Platypuses.
Recreating The Universe!
- Once the Platypus has reached level 4, the option to recreate the Universe will appear!
- If you recreate the Universe, you will restart the game from the beginning.
- Discover a new ultimate being.
- Keep current Gems.
- Receive a +30 Gem bonus.
- Receive a 10% permanent bonus in coin production.
- Some features of the game including upgrades will remain though. Good Luck! ^^