Winged Beasts are known to their "First Strike" effect that can deal unblockable damages at the start of the battle, and it goes on until a card is placed on your graveyard. Yes, the "First Strike" effect will no longer work if you a have a card on your graveyard.
To learn how to maximize your winged beasts and their first strikes, refer below.
◄Back to Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
First Strike Effect
- At round start, if your Graveyard is empty, your opponent loses Life Points.
- Your aim is to deal some First Strikes and to boost up your Winged Beasts' Power to
secure your win!
- Although First Strikes are great (for this deck), it is still best to just treat this as a bonus effect.
- If you need help about Card Effects, go here: Monster and Spell Card Effects
Main Monster Cards ( Choose 9 or 10 Cards)
Skull Red Bird (116,725 Coins)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 1000 Power / 1000 Life Points
- Wind Boost All 300 and Winged Beast Boost All 300
- These are your main booster cards (+600 Power Total!).
Niwatori (13,200 Coins)
- Winged Beast/Earth - 1500 Power / 1000 Life Points
Wing Eagle (23,000 Coins)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 800 Power / 1200 Life Points
- First Strike 1000 and Sorrow 500
Kurama (265 CP)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 1300 Power / 900 Life Points
- Rage 300 and Backfire 300
Optional/Alternative Monster Cards
Harpy Lady (151 CP)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 200 Power / 500 Life Points
- First Strike 500 and Sneak
Fiend Reflection #1 (151 CP)
- Winged Beast/Light - 700 Power / 600 Life Points
- First Strike 1000 and Annihilate Fiends
- Add this to your deck if you are up against a Fiend Deck!
Main Spell Cards (Limit to 5 or 6 Cards)
It is recommended to spend your DPs for Spell cards because you can use it to any decks.
Mirror Force (34 DP)
- Special: If a card is played in this channel, all your opponent's monsters are destroyed.
- Get 1 Free from the Story Mode - Chapter 19
- Included in the Special Spells Pack from the SHOP (Deals Section).
White Hole (40 DP)
- Immune All: You monsters can't lose Power or can be destroyed. Takes effect at Round start.
- Get 1 Free from the Story Mode - Chapter 23
- If you are a heavy DP cash user, try to get 3 White Hole cards to become nearly invincible!
Cyber Shield (4000 Coins)
- Winged Beast Boost All 300
Optional/Alternative Spell Cards
Waboku (16 DP)
- Immune All and Backfire 1000
- If you think you can take the 1000 Backfire, add 1 to ensure your monster's Power growth.
- Note: Waboku's "Immune All" will take effect first before the "Backfire" and other effects!
until a card is placed on your graveyard to prolong your First Strike effect.
- Use your Spells to support your monster's Power growth while in duel.
Harpy Lady Side Card
- Sneak is awesome and it doesn't have any negative effects! Best to use if your opponent
doesn't have any Requiem, Immune or Cripple All effects.
- If you have a good amount of Immune spell cards, you can place these as your main card.
Using Side Deck Cards
- If your opponent's deck is using a common Monster Type or Attribute, Check the Shop
for "Annihilate" spell cards that can destroy that Monster Type or Attribute.
- Example: "Exile of the Wicked" spell card annihilates or destroys all Fiends!
Share your own customized deck in the comments section too! ^^
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Winged Beast Sneak Deck - Heavy Duel Points
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Winged Beast Boost All Deck - Coins, CP and Free Cards
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How to Gain More Coins - Tips and Tricks
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Suggested Decks and Game Walkthrough Guide
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How to Level Fast - Objectives Guide
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How To Play or Duel - Player's Rule Book
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How to Create and Use Customized Decks
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Monster and Spell Card Effects
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Duel Stars Challenge - Type Deck Locations