Winged Beasts are the new monster type creatures in Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM and they are known with their First Strike effects. Along with the new cards released after the Winged Beast batch, some new cards can further enhance the Power of Winged Beasts!
Refer below to learn how to create your very first Winged Beast Boost All deck!
◄Back to Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
The Boost All Effect
- All your Winged Beast monsters gain power.
- At round start, if you have a Monster with Boost All effect, that effect will trigger first before
the battle phase! This will give your monsters a huge advantage when done right.
- Your aim is to Boost all your Winged Beasts' Power every Round and to protect them from
any destroy effects.
- If you need help about Card Effects, go here: Monster and Spell Card Effects
Main Monster Cards ( Choose 9 or 10 Cards)
Skull Red Bird (116,725 Coins)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 1000 Power / 1000 Life Points
- Wind Boost All 300 and Winged Beast Boost All 300
- These are your main booster cards (+600 Power Total!).
Spirit of the Books (36,575 Coins)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 400 Power / 300 Life Points
- Destroy Spell and Winged Beast Boost All 300
Tyhone (18,825 Coins)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 500 Power / 800 Life Points
- Cripple 500 and Winged Beast Boost All 300
Optional/Alternative Monster Cards
Harpy Lady (151 CP)
- Winged Beast/Wind - 200 Power / 500 Life Points
- First Strike 500 and Sneak
Fiend Reflection #1 (151 CP)
- Winged Beast/Light - 700 Power / 600 Life Points
- First Strike 1000 and Annihilate Fiends
- Add this to your deck if you are up against a Fiend Deck!
Main Spell Cards (Limit to 5 or 6 Cards)
It is recommended to spend your DPs for Spell cards because you can use it to any decks.
Mirror Force (34 DP)
- Special: If a card is played in this channel, all your opponent's monsters are destroyed.
- Get 1 Free from the Story Mode - Chapter 19
- Included in the Special Spells Pack from the SHOP (Deals Section).
White Hole (40 DP)
- Immune All: You monsters can't lose Power or can be destroyed. Takes effect at Round start.
- Get 1 Free from the Story Mode - Chapter 23
- If you are a heavy DP cash user, try to get 3 White Hole cards to become nearly invincible!
Optional/Alternative Spell Cards
Cyber Shield (4000 Coins)
- Winged Beast Boost All 300
Waboku (16 DP)
- Immune All and Backfire 1000
- If you think you can take the 1000 Backfire, add 1 to ensure your monster's Power growth.
- Note: Waboku's "Immune All" will take effect first before the "Backfire" and other effects!
If you can place 3 monsters on the field, the lowest boost that you can get is +900 Power
for each Winged Beast monster card. Compared to other decks, this is already acceptable, considering that these are just "Coin Cards".
- If you have 2 Skull Red Birds on the field, these monsters will massively power-up up to
2000+ Power in 1 turn! Use your Immune Spells to protect them and boost them more.
- Use your Spells to support your monster's Power growth while in duel.
- Place Spirit of the Books card at the left most channel to destroy spells.
- Boost All effect will trigger at Round start, so it doesn't matter where you place them.
- Place Mirror Force at the left most channel for better performance.
Harpy Lady Side Card
- Sneak is awesome and it doesn't have any negative effects! Best to use if your opponent
doesn't have any Requiem, Immune or Cripple All effects.
- If you have a good amount of Immune spell cards, you can place these as your main card.
Using Side Deck Cards
- If your opponent's deck is using a common Monster Type or Attribute, Check the Shop
for "Annihilate" spell cards that can destroy that Monster Type or Attribute.
- Example: "Exile of the Wicked" spell card annihilates or destroys all Fiends!
Share your own customized deck in the comments section too! ^^
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Winged Beast Sneak Deck - Heavy Duel Points
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How to Gain More Coins - Tips and Tricks
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Suggested Decks and Game Walkthrough Guide
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How to Level Fast - Objectives Guide
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How To Play or Duel - Player's Rule Book
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: How to Create and Use Customized Decks
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Monster and Spell Card Effects
Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM: Duel Stars Challenge - Type Deck Locations